Sergio pettis just called himself the boogeyman.....the boogey people are 0-1....will bump afterward

How in the blue hell do you make this thread without knowing the meaning of El Cucuy..... which has been explained in interviews and UFC tonight about 300× now.
Smh

At least JJ was a champion who went on quite an undefeated run, and who also speaks English as a second language, when she made that cringe worthy comment. Sergio, ahhh, not so much.
I know right? Boogey-wo-man!

Thread title is confirming that no one else has ever called themself the Boogie Man...

<TheWire1>

Then OP says he doesn't really know.

Klick bait confirmed

HBWFdbT.gif

sergio pettis will never escape his brothers shadow

Don't understand the hate, he has legit potential imo, at least at this stage. One of his early losses was at BW and his most recent loss was against Henry Cejudo.

How in the blue hell do you make this thread without knowing the meaning of El Cucuy..... which has been explained in interviews and UFC tonight about 300× now.
Smh
I was too busy spending quality time with the woman who has been taking care of you your whole life. We were considering enrolling your step brother into a private school for a better education

Thread title is confirming that no one else has ever called themself the Boogie Man...

<TheWire1>

Then OP says he doesn't really know.

Klick bait confirmed

HBWFdbT.gif
The only thing i can confirm is my love of the way you move your mouth

baby boogey coming for that belt!

I was too busy spending quality time with the woman who has been taking care of you your whole life. We were considering enrolling your step brother into a private school for a better education
Nice comeback..... sweet

Maybe for pure fighters but for dancer/fighter's...its dope. Second only to Orlando

My boy Turbo!!!!! I still say the ceiling/wall dance scene from Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo is the greatest ever on screen!!!

Don't people need to be afraid of you to be a Boogeyman? They're not even afraid of Anthony anymore.

Back