SERGIO MARTINEZ-JULIO CESAR CHAVEZ JR REMATCH SET FOR NOVEMBER 17TH IN VEGAS (DAZN)

uh.... Sergeio Martinez is a bum because of his knee and Chavez Jr won't train appropriately for another payday....

The first fight was shit, one guy sparring a heavy bag.

Until the last two rounds (well, mostly the last round), but yeah, agreed. It's funny, because Chavez Jr. had the style, stamina, and size to beat Martinez, I think. He just didn't put much of anything to work until it was far too late. Some might not like to hear it here, but I don't rate Martinez all that high as a MW. I think he capitalized on a god awful era (and Pavlik, who was never anything special, being a broken down alcoholic).

If I remember, Chavez was getting the better of Martinez the last couple of rounds because Sergio was gassed right out.
Sergio Martinez, a great fighter that peaked later in his career, but his style, keeping his hands low, the way he moves, might have worked back in his prime years, not now, Cotto just destroyed him.

Tito-Chuck 3
Floyd-Pac 2
JCCJR-Sergio 2

Can't wait for the Pavlik-Taylor trilogy. Jay and Nas should restart their beef while we're in washed season.

it is a shame that Pavlik cleaned his act up. He and JT could have had round 3 in the prison boxing ring. Similar to the movie Undisputed with Wesley Snipes and Ving Rhames. I would certainly watch.

Oh no. @Seano still has a chance to be right.......... This is even worse than I thought.

lol

This fight won't have VADA. realistically, everybody knows JCC Jr. will be on some crazy weight cutting enhancers for 168 since he walks around and has built muscle this past year he is about 210lbs .... and with that being said, team JCC Jr. won't mind that Martinez gets to be on stuff either to compete at a higher weight, age, and knee injury. ironically it's a comedic relief for the use of PEDS for guys not relevant in boxing.

conclusion: Hearn is a wicked dude, and yes, BJS is getting stripped!

Seriously though, this just confuses me. Nobody wants to see either of these guys in the ring (for different reasons).

Where's @Sunfish?
I havent seen him here in awhile

EDIT
Just checked and his last post was Jun 28.

For us hardcore sure it’s a shit show.

But damn it eddie cant deny ur a bloody genius. He’ll feed junior to an upcoming prospect to create hype after junior looks “great” struggling but eventually winning against the “former champion’s come back”.

boxingscene.com has confirmed this to be a rumor. seems like DAZN put in that work to boost subscriptions

Sergio doesn’t have knees anymore and hasn’t had them for a long time now , what a talent he was.

Not really interested

Sergio knee is f*cked and Chavez jr is full of big talk but has no heart

Back