Sergey quit these LHWs these days have no heart, mostly frontrunners

Don't doubt it. Ward is free now and lets see if he is ready to jump to showtime and take on a REAL Challenge

I keep on saying duva sucks but kovalev fan boys think she's the best promoter. she is filing a protest and is confidenct it will be changed to a dq. it wont be in a million years. Duva didn't want to make the fight, stevenson thinks he can be anyone because he is so arogant. if his promoter signed it he'd have fought him same for duva.

Stevenson has been wanting ward forever make the fight. only morons think kovalev was robbed twice

Try getting hit in the nuts from a pro boxer multiple times in a row and you'll understand.

I watched a bunch of times there actually is one low blow at the end. It hit on the belt twice but his belt was OVER his belly button. so was wards they had really high trunks. also kovalev was hurt upstairs even though you'll deny it he wasnt firing back. I know kovalev was crusing to a shutout in your opinion but the vast majoirty thinks you are insane

Bro, there are people on here that want to see ward lose, well he didn't.

Adnois would beat Kova AND Ward. that is the reason they won't fight him

I want to see those fights.
I want to see kovalev and Adonis more due to the styles. I think Adonis would have a real hard time finding ward.

I watched a bunch of times there actually is one low blow at the end. It hit on the belt twice but his belt was OVER his belly button. so was wards they had really high trunks. also kovalev was hurt upstairs even though you'll deny it he wasnt firing back. I know kovalev was crusing to a shutout in your opinion but the vast majoirty thinks you are insane
Yes I know this is the narrative that you idiots are going with but I think I'll believe my own lying eyes, thanks. Ward is a dirty boxer, Vegas is corrupt as hell. You're literally just regurgitating the lies of hucksters.

Adnois would beat Kova AND Ward. that is the reason they won't fight him

very true, he may be a pimp or ex pimp but that doesn't change the fact that his left hand is fucking VICIOUS.

That's why he was sitting on the ropes. I think he was already exhausted and on queer street, didn;t want to take a knee but wanted to make the ref aware of the fact that he got tagged in the guevos again. Strangely, it was like the Flores Rigo fight where a lil acting backfired.

He doesn't lean against the ropes until after Weeks steps in. I thought he was on first viewing but he's just doubled over. Then Tony stops the fight and Kov falls against the ropes.

Weeks really had no choice. He either lets Ward unload on a doubled over Kovalev or he stops it. I'm disappointed but I can't see another option for Tony there.

damn what a quitjob, dude folded.

Him, Adonis........damn Beterbiev the only guy that can beat Ward at the weight
5 Low blows in 1 round...
And in all the combat headbutts, huges, rear head punches, elbows... Boxing this days is a joke, and Andre Ward is a pure shit, dirtiest fighter i ever saw. He shouldnt box anymore, Kovalev was beating the shit out of him, until he decided to balance the fight using dirty tactics.

Is it safe to say now that if he was in his prime Bernard Hopkins would've schooled Kovalev lol?
I don't see Kovalev coming back from these two losses, where does he go from here, he's been exposed, his behavior after the first loss, the ugliness of his 'real' character starting to come out, Ward getting more sympathy,....wow have things changed so suddenly,...a year ago HBO couldn't get off Kovalev's nuts lol.

5 Low blows in 1 round...
And in all the combat headbutts, huges, rear head punches, elbows... Boxing this days is a joke, and Andre Ward is a pure shit, dirtiest fighter i ever saw. He shouldnt box anymore, Kovalev was beating the shit out of him, until he decided to balance the fight using dirty tactics.

lol Kovalev wasn't "beating the shit" out of anyone last night. His jab was on but that's it.

The replays clearly showed the shots landing on the beltline, Kovalev should have pulled his fucking trunks down if he wanted borderline consideration.
Errr watch again, the punches clearly land on the lettering under the belt line i.e. illegal blows.

Lol one low blow..kov got beat but dont kid yourself..and his trunks werent all that high..delahoyas trunks, now those he wore high.

Remember wards constant headbutts to kesslers eye ..I aint forget that shit

Meh, kov got bodies up and outclassed regardless.

Back