Sergey Pavlovich signed with UFC

slob? LMAO. he is one of the most decorated athletes out of Russia. you have no clue what you are talking about. LMAO Volkov is number 1 contender in UFC HW and Minakov beat him very very easily.

not only he is 21-0 undefeated in MMA, he is a world class grand master in sambo, and black belt in literally every style. Disgusting to call him a slob, you must be thinking of yourself
Actually seems like Volkov has more belts than Minakov. Minakov - Judo, Sports Sambo + Russian wikipedia says without proof that he is master of sports in freestyle wrestling, while Volkov has credentials in karate, BJJ, pankration and Tus Shin Gen.

Keep in mind, Pavlovich is still very young and still learning. I had him as my #1 unsigned heavyweight because of his potential and consistent success, but he will need a few years before he's ready for a UFC title shot. Just like my previous #1 in Curtis Blaydes, it took a couple years for Curtis to evolve to a title threat, the same will apply to Pavlovich. He's not going to go in there and start knocking off top 10 guys right away.

He will also need to prepare for giant athletes like Juan Adams, Curtis Blaydes, and Greg Hardy. He hasn't fought guys with that insane type of athleticism and power before, so we'll see how he evolves to address the new level of opposition.

UFC needs some new heavyweights now that new heavyweights like Volkov, Ivanov and Ngannou folded to older contenders.

Don’t forget Greg Hardy, he’s going to make waves
Alexander Volkov
Curtis Blaydes
Tai Tuivasa
Sergey Pavlovich

The UFC Heavyweight Landscape is starting to look good.
]

ppl forgetting about ruslan magomedov... fighting at 230, and is like 14-1 mma 3-0 ufc, wins over sylvia, jordan, ricco rodriguez.. very different style than most hws.

Back