@Brown
Reaction score

Finally!
Will become HW champ within 3 years.

Alexander Volkov
Curtis Blaydes
Tai Tuivasa
Sergey Pavlovich

The UFC Heavyweight Landscape is starting to look good.

My advice to the UFC is not to let this new and upcoming heavyweight content ders to fight each other,

Let them build and develop their careers first and they will have a superstar in the future.

Good record although Baby Fedor is the only opponent I've ever heard of.

Lhw and hw are finally starting to get a good amount of prospects these days. Good stuff

No doubt for the Russian card.

he might be too much for Hardy, but would be a good fight for sure
<{JustBleed}>

This is the news I've been waiting for. Was getting a little concerned as that Russia card was filling up without any news.

Last edited:
Goodness! UFC hit the jackpot!
FNG Champ is now UFC bound!
Just remembered a message on Russian mma forum about Pavlovich that I've seen "Gadjiev's (head of FNG) HW? Not excited, he either fails a drug test and he is out for a few years or goes on a losing streak and fails a drug test.". It's based on previous runs of FN HW's in the UFC (Magomedov and Erokhin).

My advice to the UFC is not to let this new and upcoming heavyweight content ders to fight each other,

Let them build and develop their careers first and they will have a superstar in the future.

Conor vetoed it, sorry dude!

Good news. Now they need to do everything they can to sign the best HW in MMA Vitaly Minakov and then the division can have some interest.

Back