Sergei Kharitonov fights today

How was the fight before the eyepoke ?
competitive.. Sergei got taken down by Anton, who advanced to Sergei's back and stayed there for a bit, and with a sweep Sergei got top position and made some work at Anton's body, scoring some points.. on the feet, Sergei was getting outstruck because of Anton's speed advantage.. fuck i can't believe this ending..

First anton got sergei's back. Then Sergei reversed it and throw some body shots from guard. Second round didnt last long.
Thx, yeah i heard from the commentator that the judges had to give a winner of the second round eventhough it lasted like 20 seconds, pretty dumb rule

man, what a crazy event that shit was, there were like 5 yellow cards (in 3 different fights), 2 red cards (DQ) and 1 fight ending by eye poke..

bonus: a SHW fight which lasted 18s

man, what a crazy event that shit was, there were like 5 yellow cards (in 3 different fights), 2 red cards (DQ) and 1 fight ending by eye poke..

bonus: a SHW fight which lasted 18s
Not to mention brocked hand in co-main.

Uh, gonna watch m-1 global 93 live next week.
Shlemenko will fight there.

i want to see the rematch, Vyazigin looked faster than Kharitonov as i expected and he can take a punch, he would've won IMO

Uh, gonna watch m-1 global 93 live next week.
Shlemenko will fight there.
his opponent is a good BR striker, he has like 90% of his wins by KO and 5 of his 6 loses were by submission, 1 being by DQ..

if Storm keeps on the feet, what is more likely to happen, should be a good one

Yeah - way too many disqualifications/odd finishes in this event. It was garbage all around. Sergei came out bigger and way fatter than usual. Fedor is fat, but at least his arms are pure muscle - Sergei is now relying on fat tissue to save his arse (and his chin - sadly, Fedor lost his a while back).

Dunno if I'll have much interest in watching a rematch, Sergei is unmotivated and is way out of shape -

how in gods name do you low blow from north south..

So wait....sergei got eye poked and couldn't continue, so they made a judges technical decision and gave it to Sergei?

Sergei is 12-2 since 2010. He may be fat and unmotivated but he still has it. Would love a "motivated" Sergei to start making some noise again. He's always a threat.

Sergei is 12-2 since 2010. He may be fat and unmotivated but he still has it. Would love a "motivated" Sergei to start making some noise again. He's always a threat.
<36>
After his amateur performance against Barnett he hasn't fought anyone. And recently barely beat Joey Beltran. He certainly doesn't have "it" anymore at all. Give it up.

So wait....sergei got eye poked and couldn't continue, so they made a judges technical decision and gave it to Sergei?

Poor kid's body took such a beating in the first, he came out in the 2nd looking like Ngannou after a marathon, and poked Sergei in the eye.

The decision was fair.

Fix that eye and fly to England and face Big Country, Big Sergei.

just glad the big guy won. always a fan of sergei. he doesnt have much more left in him, hes getting more and more sluggish and looking kinda punch drunk in there.

if he wants to cash out the minakov and aleks fights are his best bet.

Back