Sergei Kharitonov fights today

executionermma

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
m-1-challenge-92-1536x555.jpg

Kharitonov weighed in at 280 lbs, while Vyazigin at 272 lbs.
af15d6fc581bced0b6f971fbc4c719cd.png

Vyazigin is bigger, probably faster and is a power puncher.
Kharitonov never had a granite chin, but at this point i really have my doubts if he can take any punch, i know Kharitonov is much more experienced, more skilled and everything, but he looked like shit in his last fight. Terrible conditioning and no explosiveness at all..

... :eek:
ad7cdc6e79f52b445c3aafb0c2b34589.png

M-1 Challenge 92: Kharitonov vs. Vyazigin main card:

f98637e5e004a013e401a1b8438d565a.png

- How to watch?
You can download M-1 Global APP and watch it live and free at US, with english commentary.

- Other options:
http://video.m1global.tv/live/ru/ - may be geo blocked and you could need a VPN, free
https://www.fite.tv/watch/m-1-challenge-92-prelims/2o03a/ - need subscription to FiteTV and i guess $7,99 in credits

There's also a M-1 Global stream at Youtube, geo blocked to Russia i think, you will need a VPN for sure for this option.

Last edited:
Damn he is looking like fedor in that last pic.

Holy shit! 280! Sergei keeps getting bigger and bigger over the years.

WAR Sergei! Forever a fan! But I am nervous with him going up against this big young kid.

If Phil de Fries was able to beat Vyazigin, so should Kharatinov be ,too.

Sergei is in terrible shape and has been for years. 280lbs is fucking ridiculous.

127+ kilograms of sadness, disrespect and i-don't-give-an-f-anymore.
i think i'll pass.

i think it Will began in 1 hour…. free stream

I'll watch. There's other reason to give this one a try:

63fec5ab175434bd26e86df0b9961358.png

This is Khadis Ibragimov, gold medalist at Sambo European Championship in 2016 and 3-0 in MMA, he's 23 years old and 6'3. Very promising LHW prospect.
He fights a tough Georgian vet in Giga Kukhalashvili.

Here is Ibragimov finish over former M-1 global light heavyweight champion Stephan Puetz (16-3). That's a hell of a win for someone in his third MMA fight.

Sergei is in terrible shape and has been for years. 280lbs is fucking ridiculous.
He did his (short) camp in the Kabardiano-Balkaria Republic (Caucasus region in Russia). I was so excited at first because I assumed he was going to work on his ground game but it looks like he was there just for his boxing. He will have a kickboxing match in just a few days, May 30 so I guess that's why he planned his camp like that. Who am I kidding? When was the last time he didn't focused on his stand up... I can't understand why he's getting bigger and bigger. He's an enormous white whale.

i like wheelock commentary. Its my friday and get to waste the morning watching mma, im stoked.

did you guys see this fight? very entertaining and back and forth grappling match, many sub attempts

but what A FUCKING ANNOYING REF
oh my god wanted to wheel kick this moron

did you guys see this fight? very entertaining and back and forth grappling match, many sub attempts

but what A FUCKING ANNOYING REF
oh my god wanted to wheel kick this moron

The Kharitonov-Vyazigin fight? Has it happened already? Can you tell us how it ended, in spoilers?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back