Serena Williams 'Won't Be Silent' About Police Violence

I'm not anti governmemt, I just think they get their grubby hands on too much of our business.

BTW, those things you mentioned are city run services not federal and they aren't social programs that have lobbyists and politicians running them outside of a mayor or equivalent.

BTW, I'm not quite a Libertarian although I have some Libertarian leanings.

The more we depend on the government the more enslaved we become.

People need to take more responsibility in their future, family, and actions. Not just a certain group, but all of us.
You said government run. You didn't differentiate between federal, state or local. Government exists at three levels. You should be clearer.

Just like what I said about governments, you have to be clear. What politician, what lobbyist, what program(s)?

People in large cities depend on mass transit. I don't think you know what you are talking about, Cap.

You best believe we're heading for a race war - it's ridiculous how badly the left has destroyed this country by brainwashing non-whites and women that the system is rigged against them. I'm a brown guy myself who's voting Trump because I have taken the red pill, but there aren't many of us.
No we are not.

I'm not Latino, but as a non-white American, I am just sick and tired of the constant race and gender baiting of the left. My parents didn't immigrate to America to become part of some idiotic progressive utopia. Trump is our last hope until we, the traditional Americans, are forced to take a stand.
I'm also a somewhat brown Latino who's voting for Trump. It's sad how many Latinos believe Trump will usher in a Latino persecution.
Why are you guys turning this into a thread about Trumpy?

Btw you are both nuts. Both candidates suck.

So when you find two brown guys who are voting Trump, we are "nuts" ? The progressives don't have my vote just because of my skin color.

I'm not Latino, but as a non-white American, I am just sick and tired of the constant race and gender baiting of the left. My parents didn't immigrate to America to become part of some idiotic progressive utopia. Trump is our last hope until we, the traditional Americans, are forced to take a stand.

I'm not a die hard Trump supporter and I don't see him as a grand savior, but i can definitely agree that keeping Hillary out of the White House is our last hope. Obama was only the beginning of our decline. Hillary will be our downward spiral. One of my biggest fears in life is seeing my country fall while I'm still alive. Either that or seeing become something it was never supposed to be and completely contradict the principals this country was founded on. As a soldier there are many other fears I'd rather face before I see this happen.

Like I said, I'm not a Trump fan. I think he's hotheaded and needs to control what he says. But at least he's not part of the sinister anti American/anti Western agenda the left are pushing.

Are black people seriously never allowed to bring up unnecessary police violence against civilians until they resolve black on black crime? This argument is so stupid. There are laws in place already to deter violence against people. We can't do anymore then that. The rest is up to individual people to raise their kids right and the best they can.

While on the other hand cops are doing this and nothing is happening to them

http://reason.com/blog/2014/07/17/cop-shoots-17-year-old-boy-who-answers-d

She was already fired from her previous job for shooting someone who was taking off their back pack because she thought they were going for a gun. Then they hire her again and this time she kills someone.
There are already laws in place to prevent police corruption and to realize justice if a cop abuses his authority. According to black people how is that going?

Simply put: no, Method, that context never stops being relevant.

Being a competitive strength athlete, I love women who are strong and fit but they at least have to have a feminine face. Serena doesn't even have that. But like you said to each their own. I just hate the bitch. She broke one of the cardinal rules in sports, you do not threaten the ref. Arguing is one thing, threats are so past the line you can't even see the line anymore.

I honestly don't think I'd be spending much time looking at her face

So when you find two brown guys who are voting Trump, we are "nuts" ? The progressives don't have my vote just because of my skin color.
That is a weird interpretation. Did I mention race? Also am I brown?

Ghetto trash.

Her sister was killed by gang culture that serena has endorsed.

It's disgusting and she should be ashamed but she's not - because she's just ghetto trash.

Hey, to each his own. For my part: all night, every night, deep into the morning...

f613fa12fc96dd2cd38af92b62d37433.jpg

WTF is Emmitt Smith doing in a bikini?

You said government run. You didn't differentiate between federal, state or local. Government exists at three levels. You should be clearer.

Just like what I said about governments, you have to be clear. What politician, what lobbyist, what program(s)?

People in large cities depend on mass transit. I don't think you know what you are talking about, Cap.
Generally speaking, social programs, not city services.

I'm getting old, alzheimers isn't out of the question...

So true. We shouldnt be encouraging her to stand up for equality. She needs to know her place
Equality already exists. It's illegal to murder a black man the same as it is a white man.

Serena knows whats up.

love that TS showed the crip walk video. its pretty awesome and white ppl getting salty over sillyness is always a laugh.
You know whats even funnier, when blacks get salty over a thug getting shot by a cop and acting like he dindu nuffin. There are so many videos of blacks running around acting dumb and looting and vandalizing..when the reality is that every race is laughing at their immature and stupid behavior.

its funny, sorry

It's funny because she's so quick to threaten violence. She's had multiple incidents with that shit.

You know whats even funnier, when blacks get salty over a thug getting shot by a cop and acting like he dindu nuffin. There are so many videos of blacks running around acting dumb and looting and vandalizing..when the reality is that every race is laughing at their immature and stupid behavior.

its funny, sorry

yes, laughing when ppl get angry over a silly dance is the same as laughing when ppl get angry over a human being losing their life.

i can see where your head is at. you are a pitiful man.

Back