Serena Williams Beats by Dre commercial

Wait, hold up...you’re telling me that isn’t Dre himself?

Also, this shit has to stop. She’s a cheater, both from a PED standpoint (peep the story about her hiding in the panic room from a drug test) and having her coach admit to assisting her with hand signals. At least have the goddamn commercial make some sense.

Every elite athlete is doping, don't be so naive. The hand signal shit is common enough also. In sport it's only cheating if you're called for it and that's the bottom line, ain't nothing moral about the whole endeavour just entertainment and money making.

no one cares EXCEPT HORSE STYLE. Keep catching feelings, kid.
He's so mad

tenor.gif

Anyway, enough derailing by laughing at the friendless sissy here. Back to discussing this weird ass commercial

Every elite athlete is doping, don't be so naive. The hand signal shit is common enough also. In sport it's only cheating if you're called for it and that's the bottom line, ain't nothing moral about the whole endeavour just entertainment and money making.
You think even Stipe and DC are doping?

You think even Stipe and DC are doping?

If you look into Olympic Wrestling its almost a lock that DC has doped at some point. I don't know if he is now but I would bet a rather large sum he has in the past.

And Shertards still claim they're not sexist and racist. What compels you guys to be circle jerk over someone just because you don't find her attractive? Guaranteed you insecure cucks would be begging her for an autograph if you ever had the honor of being in her presence.
where's the racism?

I bet she's got a piece on her.

Back