sensei seagal taught harvey weinstein that move

I'm convinced at this point that Hollywood is just a glorified pedophile ring/rape syndicate

Probably, seems like rapists, pedophiles psychopats and other scum has been running Hollyweird for a couple of decades.
But its not only in California this kind of behaviour has been going on, in Sweden, 486 actresses made a statement the other day about have they´ve all been sexually harassed during their careers by men in the entertainment industry.

Don't be a moron. Why do you feel it is okay to have a different set of rules for female sluts and male sluts? If he is a pig for making a play without express written/verbal permission from her, why would it be okay for her to do something similar?
At this point, anyone that makes an accusation about, SS, I believe it. There have been ugly, and even sinister rumors about him for a very long time now. I'm not surprised he is some kind of cult hero here. Pieces of shit are usually drawn to other pieces of shit.

The definition of sexual harassment is unwanted attention. How will anyone know if it is unwanted unless you try.

Basically if the woman likes you, and you show attention, it's flirting.
If she doesn't like you, it is unwanted, therefore Sexual Harassment.

Probably, seems like rapists, pedophiles psychopats and other scum has been running Hollyweird for a couple of decades.
But its not only in California this kind of behaviour has been going on, in Sweden, 486 actresses made a statement the other day about have they´ve all been sexually harassed during their careers by men in the entertainment industry.

That's sad man. This shit has been going on forever too, that's why a lot of former child stars end up overdosing on drugs.

I'm convinced at this point that Hollywood is just a glorified pedophile ring/rape syndicate

Every situation involving people with power...young people trying to get their foot in the door...

Hollywood makes headlines but it happens in every other business.

It's not just Hollywood. It's any group of people that has extreme wealth and power over others.

And of all the ones I have no problem believing this.

Surely, you can't be serious. Why would any person have to force himself on a woman if he possessed this type of talent?

You literally can't make this stuff up. I was so appalled at him asking to see my breasts, and as I left, I yelled at him, if you really want to see my breasts, just buy my Playboy issue for $20! Uggghhhh.....what a dirty pig! Thinks because I do slut like activities, and use my sexuality to get into the industry, and have nothing really else to offer, besides my titties, and vag, that he could just ask to see my womanhood....oh, the nerve of him!

That's sad man. This shit has been going on forever too, that's why a lot of former child stars end up overdosing on drugs.

I always thought that the childstar fuckup that seems to happen to half of them had to do with not being able to handle the fame and the money in a mature way. But like in every other case of children using drugs from an early age, it probably has to do with the time they where the entertainment at some producers all male pedophile party.

In 6 months, I want a list of all the creeps that have been outed, and a list of all the creeps that have been convicted. I guess those lists will be pretty far apart in number of names.

I always thought that the childstar fuckup that seems to happen to half of them had to do with not being able to handle the fame and the money in a mature way. But like in every other case of children using drugs from an early age, it probably has to do with the time they where the entertainment at some producers all male pedophile party.

In 6 months, I want a list of all the creeps that have been outed, and a list of all the creeps that have been convicted. I guess those lists will be pretty far apart in number of names.

They should be turned into human compost.

His pedophile buddy in Russia will help him out

pDBCTZG.gif

I don't think this has been explained/justified, has it? It looks extremely pedophile-ish, and without knoiwing more than what this shows, Putin appears to like little boys, and leveraged his position to get away with this and god-knows-what-else.

I don't think this has been explained/justified, has it? It looks extremely pedophile-ish, and without knoiwing more than what this shows, Putin appears to like little boys, and leveraged his position to get away with this and god-knows-what-else.
honestly, Russians and former Soviet states people are very, uhm, kissy.

The definition of sexual harassment is unwanted attention. How will anyone know if it is unwanted unless you try.

Basically if the woman likes you, and you show attention, it's flirting.
If she doesn't like you, it is unwanted, therefore Sexual Harassment.

It is possible the flirt without committing indecent exposure. Most men have moves that fall somewhere between "hello" and flopping it out onto the table.

It is possible the flirt without committing indecent exposure. Most men have moves that fall somewhere between "hello" and flopping it out onto the table.
In the big Hollywood scandal, we are hearing the side of the women who said no. The ones who said yes are sitting on heaps of money and are probably feeling alright about the way things played out.

"he sat me down and unzipped his leather pants"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41936741

i'm sure i heard sleazy rumours about this fat fuck before but i can't think where. maybe on rogans podcast

anyway, i thought sherdog needed to know we can no longer follow this false prophet

IrEmWY.gif

edit - omg i just found out that chick is married to ellen degenerate

HllG2u1oqh-l.jpg

wtf did Ellen do to you bro?

Back