Sensei Seagal Appointed Russian Goodwill Ambassador to US

Orgasmo

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Putin is harsh trolling Murica.
Russia has appointed the US actor Steven Seagal as a special envoy to improve ties with the United States. Seagal was granted Russian citizenship in 2016 and has praised President Putin as a great world leader. Born in the US, the martial arts star gained international fame for roles in the 1980s and '90s like Under Siege.

The Russian foreign ministry made the announcement on its official Facebook page, saying the unpaid position was similar to that of a United Nations' goodwill ambassador and Seagal would promote US-Russia relations "in the humanitarian sphere".
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45074380

Sensei is a man who has conquered everything he's ever tried to do. Expert Martial Artist, Blockbuster Star, Television Star, Musician, MMA coach to the elite MMA community, and now politician.

He's a dreamer, how could you hate him for it?

So you could say he has A License to Kill...

I'll bring you good will, Senator Trent. To the blood bank.

I'd like to scan Kelly Lebrock's brain to find out if she has the decades of facepalming damage that I suspect she has.

Sensei is a man who has conquered everything he's ever tried to do. Expert Martial Artist, Blockbuster Star, Television Star, Musician, MMA coach to the elite MMA community, and now politician.

He's a dreamer, how could you hate him for it?

And a police officer too....

seagal believes in hadouken type martial arts though. lost alot of respect on him with this one

Steven Segal is not of this universe. Had this been any other with his personality and life choices midway through...

i-think-its-a-joke-d-list-action-movie-star-steven-27976333.png

I'd like to scan Kelly Lebrock's brain to find out if she has the decades of facepalming damage that I suspect she has.

Maybe not decades for Katherine Heigl, but
steven-seagal-gropes-katherine-heigl.jpg

The Donald he jaloose of those man hands.....

Shit tier ambassador for a shithole country. He is known for being a douche and keeping sex slaves and also for shitting his pants.

Seagal was punked at a party by Van Damme in front of everyone and ran away too.

Back