Media "Send The Location" - Stipe Miocic Via Instagram - Will DC Vacate the HW Belt?

I dont mind a guy calling another out, hell i dont mind if they call em out if they lost a close fight.

But Stipe got KOed cold in round 1 and wasn't winning the fight at all up to that point.

Acting like a whiny bitch doesn't get you title shots unless you are McDuck.

Your acting like a whiney bitch. It was ONE punch, a perfect punch, thats all there was in that fight, and your acting like hes being salty? Are you retarded? even lewis said Stipe is the right fight for DC. Go watch some WWE and suck on UFC dick lol.

You guys are playing right into big brother UFC by calling him salty. Dude was champ and the WWE i mean UFC gave it to lewis, who himself said stipe deserves it more. How is that being salty, I think you are just retarded.

Salty is reserved for guys like Luke, not for Champs asking for a rematch.

The shitty thing about that is that the UFC is a circus and the rankings means BS
I mean its not the UFC or the matchmaker taht chose fights.
It seems like DC chose his opponents now.
How come is this even possible ?
I dont fucking now and thats pure total BS in my opinion specially because DC chose all the easiest fight before retirement but Dana is a goof and has no balls enough to act like the boss he is supposed to be.
See he is joking with terrorist khabib on IG "lulz I tell your dad" and trying to act cool with his favorites and shit to the face of legit challengers... with a smile on his face

Round one knockout = you fell a few spots.

So if it's not salt then it's delusion.

Its heavywheight you know that right? A division where one punch can end it. Do you understand that notion?

No1 has had a longer streak than Stipe at HW and somehow he is salty for asking for a rematch? Man you guys are little kids here

HW is super shallow and DC is about to retire, so unless Jones moves up, Stipe will most likely be champ again.

Your acting like a whiney bitch. It was ONE punch, a perfect punch, thats all there was in that fight, and your acting like hes being salty? Are you retarded? even lewis said Stipe is the right fight for DC. Go watch some WWE and suck on UFC dick lol.
See, this deft blending of asshole and idiocy will get you a fight in the UFC. Thanks for demonstrating!

I'm already tired of this guy crying, he is not getting a TS anytime soon(and rightfully so) unless he wins a fight then he can talk

Its heavywheight you know that right? A division where one punch can end it. Do you understand that notion?

No1 has had a longer streak than Stipe at HW and somehow he is salty for asking for a rematch? Man you guys are little kids here
So getting KTFO in a round doesn't matter because it's HW. You might want to get word out because most fans think otherwise.

The shitty thing about that is that the UFC is a circus and the rankings means BS
I mean its not the UFC or the matchmaker taht chose fights.
It seems like DC chose his opponents now.
How come is this even possible ?
I dont fucking now and thats pure total BS in my opinion specially because DC chose all the easiest fight before retirement but Dana is a goof and has no balls enough to act like the boss he is supposed to be.
See he is joking with terrorist khabib on IG "lulz I tell your dad" and trying to act cool with his favorites and shit to the face of legit challengers... with a smile on his face

You get the circus show that has become UFC. Some Little kids here see a problem with the longest reigning champ asking for a rematch. Absolute retardedness.

I'm already tired of this guy crying, he is not getting a TS anytime soon(and rightfully so) unless he wins a fight then he can talk

He has the longest HW fight winning streak in
UFC history. Surely you must be retardard to act like he does have no right to ask for a rematch. EVEN lewis said it.

This is embarrassing. Cormier was never in trouble in that fight.

That said. The UFC and its fanbase have rewarded silly shit taking. Dude's doing what he has to. I guess.

Dumb because he wants a rematch?

Wouldn't you want a rematch?

I wonder who's dumb.

Dumb because he should know he is not getting an instant rematch, first of all he doesn't deserve it and second I don't think the UFC will award him for crying, if he would actually be a bit smart he would get a fight ASAP and win it to then enter in the conversation fir the next TS

So getting KTFO in a round doesn't matter because it's HW. You might want to get word out because most fans think otherwise.

I guess you dont understand HW fights. You are trying to make a case that the longest reigning champion has NO right to ask for a rematch, think for one second how stupid you sound.

Dumb because he should know he is not getting an instant rematch, first of all he doesn't deserve it and second I don't think the UFC will award him for crying, if he would actually be a bit smart he would get a fight ASAP and win it to then enter in the conversation fir the next TS

He dont deserve a rematch LOL. The longest reigning HW champ does not deserve a rematch?. But Brock does? Bro you sound like a 4 year old.

You guys are playing right into big brother UFC by calling him salty. Dude was champ and the WWE i mean UFC gave it to lewis, who himself said stipe deserves it more. How is that being salty, I think you are just retarded.

Salty is reserved for guys like Luke, not for Champs asking for a rematch.

Lol you are defending Stipe for being salty but not Luke, unlike dumb Miocic Rockhold always have a valid for his complains but obviously shertards are retarded and ignore the facts, in the other hand Miocic crying for something he doesn't deserve, also news flash he is not champ anymore

He has the longest HW fight winning streak in
UFC history. Surely you must be retardard to act like he does have no right to ask for a rematch. EVEN lewis said it.
Derrick Lewis have zero respect for himself, also guys like TJ and Aldo didn't get their instant rematch, those are guys who truly deserve it, not Miocic

Well, I guess any of Stipe's one punch ko's don't matter either. He's got a long list of rematches to give if that's the case.

And by the way, he was getting worked and was already gassing when he got ktfo'd.

I guess you dont understand HW fights. You are trying to make a case that the longest reigning champion has NO right to ask for a rematch, think for one second how stupid you sound.
He has the right to ask whatever he wants. It doesn't mean he's gonna get it by sitting out and whining.

He dont deserve a rematch LOL. The longest reigning HW champ does not deserve a rematch?. But Brock does? Bro you sound like a 4 year old.
No he doesn't because the UFC is a business and Miocic doesn't bring a penny, I'm pretty sure he would have been very happy fighting Brock but he got KTFO by Cormier.

Lewis was on a legit win streak with top 5 wins unlike Miocic who got slept in 1 fucking round LMAO

I dont mind a guy calling another out, hell i dont mind if they call em out if they lost a close fight.

But Stipe got KOed cold in round 1 and wasn't winning the fight at all up to that point.

Acting like a whiny bitch doesn't get you title shots unless you are McDuck.

He wasnt winning? DC was not winning either. Your argument is the HW champ with the longest winning streak cant ask for a rematch?

Yeah lets give it to brock and lewis. Oh and lewis even said Stipe should get it. Do you even realize how salty you are because a champ asked for a rematch? Guys like you is why the UFC turned WWE.

Back