Senate Intel Comm. says Russia meddled to help Trump. And voter suppression by Cambridge Analytica.

panamaican

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...dling-after-interviewing-obama-officials.html

The Senate Intelligence has come out and stated that there is no reason to doubt that Russia meddled in our election, with a goal of helping Trump and harming Hillary.

The intelligence community states this. Foreign intelligence states this. The Senate states this. Only the House Intelligence committee states otherwise and half of their committee thinks they're report is shoddy.

Coupled with the information that Cambridge Analytica ran Voter suppression campaigns against black voters.
https://techcrunch.com/2018/05/16/b...n-of-black-voters-whistleblower-tells-senate/

It paints a pretty fascinating picture of there was very aggressive psychological manipulation to influence this election. What's done is done. I highlight this primarily because I thought this was obvious during the campaign and was dumbfounded by how many people tried to insist it wasn't happening.

tenor.gif

I think it's a given Russia wanted to influence the election.

As long as they did not change legal votes by US citizens........Meh.

Bobby will be along shortly to say this means nothing and Trump will be vindicated very soon.

I read some of it and what really got me is they have a test that is like 80% accurate that could determine your race.
I find it funny the right is always saying the left brings up race, but Bannon was using algorithms to determine people’s race. The hypocrisy of politics is always there for both sides.

I think it's a given Russia wanted to influence the election.

As long as they did not change legal votes by US citizens........Meh.
It was a Bannon company, did not know ole Gin Blossoms Bannon was Russian.

I remember when the sherdog posters didn't think Russia was a problem.

Edit: changed democrats to posters

Russia is not a huge threat, nor will they ever be, neither is Iran. The fact that people on here are stupid enough to list them as a serious threat is beyond my minds compression. To call them a threat is a insault to our military as a hole.

Saudi's? Yes

Pakistan? Yes

Russian and iran? ha, give me a fucking break.

So again, did stupid switched must have turned on. I'm not stupid enough to think or believe Russian or Iran is a threat. So please convince some who is stupid, but not me

When America attacks multiple countries under false pretenses we're being benevolent and spreading freedom.

When Russia does it, they're thugs with an agenda.

Obama is right. Russia isn't a threat to the United States as long as we stop calling them the Axis of Evil. Clearly they will have a more threatening posture towards the United States when our top military officials act like Mikhail Gorbachev is still in office. Russia has the exact same desires as any other major nation. They want economic stability and a say in global policy.

Vladdy Putin isn't a monster, nor is he an idiot. He's not going to start a war with the United States. Taking Ukraine isn't some crazy, WW3 starting event. It's a country that has serious ties to Russia and they need to figure it out on their own. NATO should stay the fuck out of it unless there starts to be gross human rights violations.

I'm glad Russia is going into Syria too. That country is halfway around the planet from the United States. Out of all the countries in the world, why the mother fuck is the United States doing global police work? Let them waste blood and beans on Syria. Maybe they can do some good.

I would love nothing more than to see a united and friendly Russia and United States. And I mean on a Canada/US level of friendship. If we did that, we could make some real change in this world. We could finally pressure places like China, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, et cetera to move into the 21st century. Instead we bicker with them constantly. It's annoying as fuck.

Last edited:
I remember when the sherdog Democrats didn't think Russia was a problem.
Ghost is conservative and anung continues to believe that afaik.

You could scarcely pick worse examples.

But your argument is meaningless and irrelevant, anyways. Why not address the merits of the OP, rather than make vague claims about liberals?

Ghost is conservative and anung continues to believe that afaik.

You could scarcely pick worse examples.

But your argument is meaningless and irrelevant, anyways. Why not address the merits of the OP, rather than make vague claims about liberals?

Apologies to ghost.

Idk...its just it's a "well of course, we know that"...type of reports.

There is zero doubt from anybody that Russia tried to influence the election right?

I eagerly await Democrats(or Republicans for that matter) running a "Ban Foreign Influence Act" by AIPAC.

Still does not excuse Hillary's behavior towards Bernie.

Bitch rigged her election and still lost.

AND SHE HAD HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE AND A 20 YEAR HEADSTART.

Still does not excuse Hillary's behavior towards Bernie.

Bitch rigged her election and still lost.

AND SHE HAD HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE AND A 20 YEAR HEADSTART.

See this is the crazy part, even if you accept the Russian narrative.

Why am I supposed to care that Russia engaged in 1/100th of the media manipulation, and questionable practices, that every political consulting firm engages in?

Why is Cambridge analytica OK, as long as the Russians aren't the ones using them?

Does anyone think the RNC and DNC doesn't engage in everything Russia has been accused of, but on steroids, HGH, and TRT?

This means nothing. Of course they tried, as America tries to influence Russian elections with Sanctions.

See this is the crazy part, even if you accept the Russian narrative.

Why am I supposed to care that Russia engaged in 1/100th of the media manipulation, and questionable practices, that every political consulting firm engages in?

Why is Cambridge analytica OK, as long as the Russians aren't the ones using them?

Does anyone think the RNC and DNC doesn't engage in everything Russia has been accused of, but on steroids, HGH, and TRT?

Russia is a foreign country though.

Not a domestic political party.

I hope this helps.

The suppression of black voters claim seems a bit weak. The most the article really says is that black people can be identified fairly accutately based on behaviour.

I might have missed it, but it seems to completely skip over anything resembling a method of suppression.

Back