Sen. Lindsey Graham says Clinton Campaign and DOJ were in contact

No you didn't dummy, you asked for a quote of Trump saying he barred them for calling them spymasters. Maybe you should read your own quotes, LOL.

Your own words....

So he.... barred the media.... that.... claims the Russian Ambassador the US is a "spymaster

That's the reasoning you offered up for why he barred them....

And this is the bullshit you think supports you?! Is dailybeast.com the reason CBS was barred? Oh and for fun.... Quote "spymaster" once. Go for it.

Feel free to just use this the next time you wanna remind me I'm a complete dipshit.

Already planned to.

You couldn't find 1, and you said "every news organization on the world!". Google 'failure' and get the definition tattooed on your ass.

Jesus Christ. Why was she cleared by the FBI? Because the lady who decides what the FBI does and does not investigate is sitting on an airplane talking to her f**king husband. You don't think that was something that might have needed looking into a little bit more? Jesus.

What pathetic attempt? What is there to investigate? Can you maybe answer that? Because I've asked close to a dozen times today and just been told I'm stupid, just been told I'm deflecting. What am I deflecting away from? ANSWER THE QUESTION WITH AN OBJECTIVE FACT AND SHUT ME UP.
Mike Flynn took $500,000 from Turkey while he was part of the campaign. He colluded with Turkish official to kidnap Gulen. James Woolsey was at that meeting and disclosed it. Mike Flynn also took payments from Russia and didn't disclose to the US government by registering as a foreign agent. The transition team knew all of this, and they made him head of the NSA anyway. Pence obviously knew these facts prior to Flynn's firing, and they lied about their knowledge of it. Trump told the head of the FBI to stop investigating Flynn after the firing. Trump fired the head of the FBI, and admitted in an interview with Lester Holt that he fired him because of the Russia investigation. These are all facts. There are many more facts that make this a huge scandal, and now that there is a special counselor we will hopefully get to the bottom of it. The absolute best case scenario is that Trump is a clueless buffoon. Best case.

Seems like the only one getting butt hurt here is you. Just accept your own hypocrisy and try to learn and grow from it. You'll be a better person for it.
Your parents need to limit your time on the internet.

I don't think there is need to deflect. No reason why they can't do probes into both. The previous investigation was compromised by Lynch, and the people would like to see it done right.
She recused herself after the meeting, which is why Comey made the announcement himself. The meeting stinks to high heaven, but they didn't even recommend charges to the DOJ.

Mike Flynn took $500,000 from Turkey while he was part of the campaign. He colluded with Turkish official to kidnap Gulen. James Woolsey was at that meeting and disclosed it. Mike Flynn also took payments from Russia and didn't disclose to the US government by registering as a foreign agent. The transition team knew all of this, and they made him head of the NSA anyway. Pence obviously knew these facts prior to Flynn's firing, and they lied about their knowledge of it. Trump told the head of the FBI to stop investigating Flynn after the firing. Trump fired the head of the FBI, and admitted in an interview with Lester Holt that he fired him because of the Russia investigation. These are all facts. There are many more facts that make this a huge scandal, and now that there is a special counselor we will hopefully get to the bottom of it. The absolute best case scenario is that Trump is a clueless buffoon. Best case.
I guarantee you he won't read any of that, and then he will fire off something retarded.

No one believes Hillary is clean. Not even the left. That's why they just insist she doesn't matter.
You said she broke the law and was under investigation.

What is being investigated?

even senators are 'bu bu but Hillary' ing now. The day after the DOJ appoints a man to investigate Trump that Trump can't fire

What a coincidence

Investigate Hillary too. Then we can know the truth

Everyone say it with me..........

We demand a investigation into every elected federal official, past or present, for ties to foreign entities, and to overturn citizens United which made it legal for foreign nations to buy our political system.
do you have any idea how much that would cost in taxpayer money?

Your own words....

So he.... barred the media.... that.... claims the Russian Ambassador the US is a "spymaster

And this is the bullshit you think supports you?! Is dailybeast.com the reason CBS was barred? Oh and for fun.... Quote "spymaster" once. Go for it.

Already planned to.

You couldn't find 1, and you said "every news organization on the world!". Google 'failure' and get the definition tattooed on your ass.

You're talking to a guy that thinks confirming the existence of something is equivalent to giving intricate details about that same something. He's having a rough day.

Speaking of, @lfd0311, you a little less frothy now that i've inadvertently told you where you fucked the pig?

Since she lost an election it's totally cool for her to break the law?

She's not the POTUS so I would say an active investigation into Trump is a little more pressing. I don't think you'll find anyone who would care one bit if she went to jail. Not even libs.

She's not the POTUS so I would say an active investigation into Trump is a little more pressing. I don't think you'll find anyone who would care one bit if she went to jail. Not even libs.

The Trump investigation has turned up zero evidence that I've seen. Feel free to enlighten me. Seems like a conspiracy theory to me. Meanwhile, Hillary definitely broke the law. No argument to the contrary can be made.

You're talking to a guy that thinks confirming the existence of something is equivalent to giving intricate details about that same something. He's having a rough day.

Speaking of, @lfd0311, you a little less frothy now that i've inadvertently told you where you fucked the pig?

What are you babbling about? Your narrcissism made took over and made that make no sense.

Your own words....

Already planned to.

Site how many times he's reffered to as a spy in those articles, then try to pretened you're somehow right

Everyone say it with me..........

We demand a investigation into every elected federal official, past or present, for ties to foreign entities, and to overturn citizens United which made it legal for foreign nations to buy our political system.

"We" also demand that if said investigation into a politician in the other party turns up no evidence of wrongdoing, further investigations into the same questions be conducted until something "we" can use turns up. Rule of law and opposition to Republican governance must not be tolerated in America.

Last edited:
Back