Sen. Lindsey Graham says Clinton Campaign and DOJ were in contact

I can't tell if you're being serious or being sarcastic.

Like all the stuff that is going on with Trump right now, and people are still saying Hillary commits crimes?

I'm not sure how Trump doing something makes Hillary not a criminal. Trump could murder an LGBT baby and the request of Russia while bribing off the cops, and that it still doesn't change the fact that Hillary and Obama's DOJ need to be investigated.

Wow, this is frightening stuff, I'm fucking terrified. We have a constitutional crisis right there and it sends chills down my spine.
A very dark chapter in American history.

I can't tell if you're being serious or being sarcastic.

Like all the stuff that is going on with Trump right now, and people are still saying Hillary commits crimes?
A little of both actually, which is my usual MO.

Even I'm a Russian agent now?
Even you?

Buddy, take a look at the threads you've started today.

(Let me guess: "Mueller who? Isn't that a Germany yogurt or something...?")

You forgot the part where he barred US media from the meeting, let Russian media in under his nose, and the part about him firing the head of the FBI after asking him to stop investigating Flynn's ties to Russia.

But when you leave that out I totally see what you're saying....

So he.... barred the media.... that.... claims the Russian Ambassador the US is a "spymaster"..... I can totally see how he's the douchbag in that one. And the guy who is trying to portray the US in a positive light to the Russia people..... allowed the Russian media to attend a meeting in the White House in which the Russian and US government can be seen working together to fight terrorism and protect Russian citizens from terrorist attacks..... Do you not understand at all what just happened right there? Are you that indoctrinated with Leftist propoganda? Good lord, think for yourself.

I'm not sure how Trump doing something makes Hillary not a criminal. Trump could murder an LGBT baby and the request of Russia while bribing off the cops, and that it still doesn't change the fact that Hillary and Obama's DOJ need to be investigated.
What are they investigating?

It's little kid arguing. "Look at that over there and stop talking about this! "

Topkek, your reading comprehension is balls.

Read post 29 again and tell me where you fucked up.

<TrumpWrong1>

Right. You actually said something totally different when called out on it. Got it. Typical of your schtick.

Even you?

Buddy, take a look at the threads you've started today in a clear effort to deflect attention away from Mueller.

(Let me guess: "Mueller who? Isn't that a Germany yogurt or something...?")

Take off the tinfoil hat man. You think I'm a Russian agent planted here to "deflect" from your threads?

Your thread is still there. Go post in it. But it turns out that world doesn't stop turning because you to pretend to be outraged at something. Other news still happens, and people can talk about that shit too.

Also, my name is a fucking physics reference, dumbass.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boltzmann's_entropy_formula

Right. You actually said something totally different when called out on it. Got it. Typical of your schtick.

Hi buddeh, words have meaning.

Post 29 is obviously whipping your ass at the moment, so i'll just leave you to that until you figure it out. I am a benevolent person though, so i'll leave you with a hint.

What does the word existence mean?

Can they all just shut the fuck up and do their jobs? This goes for both sides.

Senator Lindsey Graham says that she has information that there exists emails between the Clinton Campaign and Obama's Justice Department.

Graham isn't some Trump shill either. She's one of his biggest critics in fact. But he now also believes the Clinton Campaign and DOJ were working together, which would be highly inappropriate and probably outright illegal on multiple leaves.

Dems are having a rough week. To recap:
-Detective has information points to murdered Seth Rich being the DNC leaker
-Trey Gowdy says he received classified intelligence that says the Clinton email scandal also implicates the DOJ
-Susan Rice refuses to testify before the Senate about unmasking
-Former FBI Assistant Director says that Trump has committed no crimes, and that the Susan Rice unmasking scandal could be the biggest scandal in US history.

I can't imagine how panicked the DNC are right now.

fixed some of the stuff for you.

Hi buddeh, words have meaning.

Post 29 is obviously whipping your ass at the moment, so i'll just leave you to that until you figure it out. I am a benevolent person though, so i'll leave you with a hint.

What does the word existence mean?

So, re-read the one that I quoted to you as an example of your hypocrisy? Thanks dude, I will. This massively superior intellect schtick you've got going for yourself has literally nobody fooled but you. It's ok for Democrats to allude to things while making zero attempt to back it up. It's a whole different thing for Conservatives. I've asked you 4 times for an actual fact connecting either Trump or Flynn to any sort of act of collusion with Russia. You're response to that was to act like I can't read very well and that you're just sooooooooo much smarter than everyone else that this is a painful waste of your time. It's your standard response when you get caught up in your own hypocrisy and attempt to flee a thread. Don't actually do any sort of reflection on your hypocrisy, just run and pretend you're "smart".

So he.... barred the media.... that.... claims the Russian Ambassador the US is a "spymaster".....

What media organizations claimed the ambassador was a spymaster? Why would that excuse barring all media and letting a Russian photographer slip in under his nose?

I can totally see how he's the douchbag in that one.

You should. Your president apparently trusts Russian media more than US media.

And the guy who is trying to portray the US in a positive light to the Russia people..... allowed the Russian media to attend a meeting in the White House

He wasn't allowed. They claimed he was the ambassadors personal photographer. If they did their homework and realized who he was, he would've been barred like every other organization.

in which the Russian and US government can be seen working together to fight terrorism and protect Russian citizens from terrorist attacks....

Are you serious? Did you copy and paste that from Russia's statement on the meeting?

Do you not understand at all what just happened right there? Are you that indoctrinated with Leftist propoganda? Good lord, think for yourself.

LOL, said the guy who just posted this:

in which the Russian and US government can be seen working together to fight terrorism and protect Russian citizens from terrorist attacks...."

Fucking clown shoes.

Back