Sen. Lindsey Graham says Clinton Campaign and DOJ were in contact

klnOmega

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Senator Lindsey Graham says that he has information that there exists emails between the Clinton Campaign and Obama's Justice Department.

Graham isn't some Trump shill either. He's one of his biggest critics in fact. But he now also believes the Clinton Campaign and DOJ were working together, which would be highly inappropriate and probably outright illegal on multiple levels.

Dems are having a rough week. To recap:
-Detective has information points to murdered Seth Rich being the DNC leaker
-Trey Gowdy says he received classified intelligence that says the Clinton email scandal also implicates the DOJ
-Susan Rice refuses to testify before the Senate about unmasking
-Former FBI Assistant Director says that Trump has committed no crimes, and that the Susan Rice unmasking scandal could be the biggest scandal in US history.

I can't imagine how panicked the DNC are right now.

Last edited:
Hillary lost, get over it.

Yeah, that video doesn't say what your title does.

Lock her up, impeach Trump, shake hands and start over? Lol.

lol at these threads. Trumpettes trying to steer attention away from the burning, sinking, scuttled, not-seaworthy-to-begin-with ship.

Senator Lindsey Graham says that he has information that there exists emails between the Clinton Campaign and Obama's Justice Department.

Graham isn't some Trump shill either. He's one of his biggest critics in fact. But he now also believes the Clinton Campaign and DOJ were working together, which would be highly inappropriate and probably outright illegal on multiple leaves.

Dems are having a rough week. To recap:
-Detective has information points to murdered Seth Rich being the DNC leaker
-Trey Gowdy says he received classified intelligence that says the Clinton email scandal also implicates the DOJ
-Susan Rice refuses to testify before the Senate about unmasking
-Former FBI Assistant Director says that Trump has committed no crimes, and that the Susan Rice unmasking scandal could be the biggest scandal in US history.

I can't imagine how panicked the DNC are right now.

yes.jpg

lol at these threads. Trumpettes trying to steer attention away from the burning, sinking, scuttled, not-seaworthy-to-begin-with ship.
I'd like to see all wrong doing investigated and cleared up so that we can move on.

For real? Liberals are such oblivious clowns. Loretta Lynch met with Bill Clinton in the middle of investigating his wife on a closed off section of tarmac in a freaking airplane and you people didn't bat an eye. Trump has the Russian Ambassador to the US in the Oval Office and you people start ranting about a "Russian spy master" being invited into the White House. Freaking LOL.

For real? Liberals are such oblivious clowns. Loretta Lynch met with Bill Clinton in the middle of investigating his wife on a closed off section of tarmac in a freaking airplane and you people didn't bat an eye. Trump has the Russian Ambassador to the US in the Oval Office and you people start ranting about a "Russian spy master" being invited into the White House. Freaking LOL.

b...b...b..b....b.....but Hilary.

She lost

Get over it.

How did you EVER get that impression?
Did multiple threads by the same poster tip you off?

Was there an edit? because the video says just that.

"I have reason to believe..."

"I have reason that they exist..."

"I wanna know did the DOJ receive..."

"I havent seen the emails..."

"If there was a communication..."

Come on son. Does that add up to "Sen. Lindsey Graham says Clinton Campaign and DOJ were in contact"?

If they were in contact, that's a problem, but it sounds like hearsay that hasn't been corrobated yet. If it weren't coming from Lindsey Graham (who indeed has been fairly upfront with/about Trump), I would immediately see this as a deflection.

Corroborate it, then bring it up. Or if it's classified, say it's classified and get someone to vouch for you. As is, that video isn't compelling.

Who gives a shit about Hillary? She's been out of the picture since October. What does she have anything to do with what's going on right now?

Back