Semi old video of ronda training bad striking

Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score

This video kinda make me sad. Because i see a in shape girl with fast muscle fibers, and a hungry open mind. She is willing to put in the work in order to get better. But that fucking coach...

Discuss.

This video kinda make me sad. Because i see a in shape girl with fast muscle fibers, and a hungry open mind. She is willing to put in the work in order to get better. But that fucking coach...

Discuss.

lol at Honda turning Edmond into a panic wrestler at 0:25

GOAT striker. Iron Mike respects the hands of Honda and God Emperor Artem

Discuss.

Doesn't matter. Ronda has bad knees. Unable to execute double leg takedowns in MMA against world class strikers is a huge deficit.

The sad part is how Ronda progressively gets worse as she trains with Edmond.
You see her stance and footwork go to shit along with the rest of her form.

Yeah but Werdum made most of the damage in that fight ... He got robbed basically.
It may look that way but Edmund had cage control and was ready to bang out with H-bombs

It may look that way but Edmund had cage control and was ready to bang out with H-bombs
Yeah, that's maybe want the judges saw then...

Edit: You mean E-Bombs...

And she still outstriked her other opponents and KO Bethe. If she had a real coach, she would probably still be champ.

And she still outstriked her other opponents and KO Bethe. If she had a real coach, she would probably still be champ.

That's the craziest part. A lot of Edmond apologists like to make the excuse that maybe Rousey just had no talent for striking and couldn't learn what he was teaching her, but she clearly had talent. She had among the best speed and power of any women's MMA fighter. She just had terrible, terrible coaching. Edmond is a leech who turned one of the most dominant women ever into a laughing stock.

I see very little emphasis on her defense. She is always on the best side of an arse-kicking. She starts getting hit and suddenly she had no tools to adapt with.

Ronda and Edmund were always clueless at boxing. Clueless

Edmund is a joke

Discuss.

You summed it up perfectly. So much potential, but not enough technical coaching.

Her striking was shit from the beginning.

Imagine if Ronda had a good boxing coach.. or even kickboxing. There are plenty of them around the LA area, but nope.. Edmund it is...

That's the craziest part. A lot of Edmond apologists like to make the excuse that maybe Rousey just had no talent for striking and couldn't learn what he was teaching her, but she clearly had talent. She had among the best speed and power of any women's MMA fighter. She just had terrible, terrible coaching. Edmond is a leech who turned one of the most dominant women ever into a laughing stock.

^^^THIS!! Ronda had the potential to be a true killer with so much talent and fighting ability. She's an Olympic Bronze medalist so she knew how to soak up Good Coaching if she had it. EDMOND RUINED HER!!!!

Reported for fighter bashing

Especially bashing the GOAT striker Edmond Retardian.

Lmfao. I’ve never seen the clips of Ronda beating the shit out of edmund in mma gloves.

Back