Self-Destruction of America Averted

wheres your degree in politics? or in religious studies, to talk about the islamization of America?

otherwise, your opinion means jack shit
Did I miss something?

Pretty sure every poster on Sherdog has a doctorate, a law degree, and a Nobel prize.

DUH.

Did I miss something?

Pretty sure every poster on Sherdog has a doctorate, a law degree, and a Nobel prize.

DUH.

he goes around in threads demanding to post a science degree or shut up

i posted my degree once and then he just posted like 4 excel boxes to "prove" his

he goes around in threads demanding to post a science degree or shut up

i posted my degree once and then he just posted like 4 excel boxes to "prove" his
Ah, I see.

What has happened to valuing intellectual honesty and the process of dialog for the purpose of elevating everyone with greater understanding.
Someone labeled it elitist so the less able-minded would have an excuse to hate on it.

It's already too late. The cancer of Christianity has infected too many in this nation.

Had another Obama-esque administration taken office this year, there is no doubt the continued effeminization of America would've stayed the course.

Additionally, Sharia Law would've continued to grow like a cancer throughout this nation.

Anyone remotely familiar with izlam will unequivocally understand that homosexuality and izlum do not coincide in the least bit.

izlam and homosexuality are gravely incompatible, yet our previous administration wholeheartedly desired to see both flourish in the U.S.

crisis.jpg
Fake news

I don't see any way you could argue that America was in more of a crisis after the Obama administration than it was after the Bush administration.

Because Islamisation is clearly the biggest issue in the US.

Those are the real issue in the US all the other ones are just to distract from the real issues.

I can agree that there are more pressing issues, but stopping the Muslim refugees now will save us a lot of grief in the future. Once you let them in, you can't just get rid of them. A lot of Americans have their hearts in the right place, but they aren't thinking logically or objectively (typical SJW).

TS is right, Trump needs to stop this before it even begins because there will be a point to when it is a big problem. Sweden and Germany do not seem to be reaping the benefits of cultural diversity. Just looks like rental trucks of peace driving into market places and NYE suprise enrichments. I'd rather not experience that because as you said, we already have problems here.

TS, you don't have many friends in RL, huh?

Your AV pic of Trump also needs to have his mouth open so he can service that third invisible dick.
Newsweek says Obama is the one that likes the peen.....
nw_052112_domcvr.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back