Self-Destruction of America Averted

Hah, hope you aren't referring to yourself there bud

You literally have Alex Jones as your AV, your credibility is virtually none

index.php
index.php
index.php

By your own logic, you don't have a journalism degree so your opinion on Alex jones means jack shit

<{RoseRun}>
Had another Obama-esque administration taken office this year, there is no doubt the continued effeminization of America would've stayed the course.

Additionally, Sharia Law would've continued to grow like a cancer throughout this nation.

Anyone remotely familiar with izlam will unequivocally understand that homosexuality and izlum do not coincide in the least bit.

izlam and homosexuality are gravely incompatible, yet our previous administration wholeheartedly desired to see both flourish in the U.S.

crisis.jpg

Democrats are trying to make us gay so they can institute Sharia Law?

"Generally" and "sometimes" will not suffice. I expect more from you then deflections, excuses, insults and moving of goal posts. You have a good mind Thunderflash, and I care enough about you as to not allow for such shitposts to become you.

You have been made aware of my presence, let it be a fair warning, as next time I will unleash myself upon you if you ever reply to me offering anything less than your best.

You're a better person than I. Judging by his posts, I don't care for him one bit and I have a different opinion about his intellect. The post was facile and typical of him.

All this alpha/beta bullshit is the result of idiots like TS getting their news from social media.

Obama is still lurking for dat 3rd term.

Because Islamisation is clearly the biggest issue in the US.

Not the crime and homicide rate, the healthcare situation or the unaffordable education and the income inequality and broken prison system.
Those might kill 100,000's of people a year. And divide the country even more.

But that is nothing compared to let trannies in the incorrect bathroom or the widespread Sharia law.
Those are the real issue in the US all the other ones are just to distract from the real issues.

You're a better person than I. Judging by his posts, I don't care for him one bit and I have a different opinion about his intellect. The post was facile and typical of him.

All this alpha/beta bullshit is the result of idiots like TS getting their news from social media.

Lack of critical thinking skills, mixed with infotainment overload and propensity to defend an opinion at all costs is a terrible condition to exist in. You can see why smarter men can arm others and get them to kill to secure resources. It has been such a successful (poor mans) strategy for all of recorded history. You can hardly have a simple open ended discussion of discovery without someone needing to punch you in the mouth and call you a cuck or libtard. What has happened to valuing intellectual honesty and the process of dialog for the purpose of elevating everyone with greater understanding. The acquisition of knowledge through dialog has turned into merely a war of words, where everybody claims victory and everyone is defeated.

TS,

Hillary LOST.

GET OVER IT.

The leftist lesbians have united with Islam for a common goal. I never thought I'd see the day of white Islamic lesbians chanting Allahu Akbar.

But the gaystapo and Islam will clash at some point.

lmao

There are so many people in this world just wasting oxygen

Had another Obama-esque administration taken office this year, there is no doubt the continued effeminization of America would've stayed the course.

Additionally, Sharia Law would've continued to grow like a cancer throughout this nation.

Anyone remotely familiar with izlam will unequivocally understand that homosexuality and izlum do not coincide in the least bit.

izlam and homosexuality are gravely incompatible, yet our previous administration wholeheartedly desired to see both flourish in the U.S.

crisis.jpg

giphy.gif

What has happened to valuing intellectual honesty and the process of dialog for the purpose of elevating everyone with greater understanding. The acquisition of knowledge through dialog has turned into merely a war of words, where everybody claims victory and everyone is defeated.

No one wants to admit to their own bais, or fallacy, to do so would force us to realize that we are being unconsciously polarized by some pretty powerful forces. It would force us to ask why we are susceptible and soul search on the issues. Who knows if you would come out believing what you used to? Much easier to call somebody else a sheep, cuck or hitler.

Last edited:
Happy Presidents Day

Back