Selby wants Frampton

I wanna see the rubber match against Leo first. How about Selby-Flanagan and LSC-Frampton on one card, and the winners fight eachother to unify down the road.

I wanna see the rubber match against Leo first. How about Selby-Flanagan and LSC-Frampton on one card, and the winners fight eachother to unify down the road.
No, WBA ordered Mares as Leo's mandetory so thats not an option... well, unless he's welling to get stripped from that belt like Fury rejecting IBF's mandetory to take the Wlad rematch, so he got stripped of one belt in the contract.(i know the match didnt happen eventually but thats completely irrelevant. It's just the first example to pop in my head).

EDIT: Rigo should move up so they all run away to the next weight class. LMAO well, who can blame them, not like they stand a chance and its bad enough losing ur 0 to a boring opponent in and out of the ring with no English on top of that.

Last edited:
No, WBA ordered Mares as Leo's mandetory so thats not an option... well, unless he's welling to get stripped from that belt like Fury rejecting IBF's mandetory to take the Wlad rematch, so he got stripped of one belt in the contract.(i know the match didnt happen eventually but thats completely irrelevant. It's just the first example to pop in my head).

EDIT: Rigo should move up so they all run away to the next weight class. LMAO well, who can blame them, not like they stand a chance and its bad enough losing ur 0 to a boring opponent in and out of the ring with no English on top of that.

Anderson Silva, Georges St. Pierre and Dan Henderson - all of out their prime.

He'd essentially be the Manchester version of Joe Calzaghe.

Beating name-brand guys when they are old, over-the-hill and injury-ridden.

Damn. Why is Mares getting a title shot? That sounds like nonsense. And Rigo does not really mean much at this stage. His career has been in large part a "What if paint really dried well?" exercise. Nobody is gonna fight him, and he's seemingly not in a rush to fight anyone anyway.

Flanagan is two divisions above Selby

Damn. Why is Mares getting a title shot? That sounds like nonsense. And Rigo does not really mean much at this stage. His career has been in large part a "What if paint really dried well?" exercise. Nobody is gonna fight him, and he's seemingly not in a rush to fight anyone anyway.

He beat Cuellar in December for the regular WBA title

Leo won't fight carl in Belfast due to his old mans advice. The rubber match won't happen and it's a fckin cop out in all honesty.
Selby vs frampton is a great fight imo and a difficult one to call

My Rigo comment was a tongue and cheek. Regardless, these guys did duck him like the plague, and their excuses for that are more than embarrassing to hear, espicially Leo's.

Back