No Spoilers Official Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Discussion

The lack of online interactions has me kind of shook. I know this isn’t Soulsborne, but running around From’s games reading other players’ notes, fighting off invaders, and some jolly cooperation are some of the things that really made From’s games since Demon’s Souls special.

I get what you're saying. That being said, it also creates a lot of opportunity for From. Not having to deal with balancing issues for all kinds of weapons/mechanics because of pvp and such, could mean we will see From's purest, most well designed game from a gameplay standpoint. Not saying your point isn't valid, but I think there's upside to all of this as well.

I just started this game last night and it is quite unrelenting. After fighting 1v1’s, I now find myself surrounded by a gang of dudes and a monster and have no idea what to do.

Shadows Die Twice is the game I’m most looking forward too so far in 2019. Just my cup of tea and the articles make it sound amazingly fun.
how hard is it compared to Souls

Will we see a return to poisonous swamps?

The lack of online interactions has me kind of shook. I know this isn’t Soulsborne, but running around From’s games reading other players’ notes, fighting off invaders, and some jolly cooperation are some of the things that really made From’s games since Demon’s Souls special.

im probably not gonn buy this and stand down hard. as much as i hate to, i think i need to here.

The combat looks so much better than the Souls-Borne games, the extra speed, agility, and movement is very welcome.

Last edited:
Pretty dope collector’s edition

Very nice. I wasn't expecting it so soon. Love the first response to that tweet too.

iu

Went ahead and pre-ordered the collector’s edition. It’s a GameStop exclusive which sucks but I actually dig what they threw in. Not bad at $90 either.

Went ahead and pre-ordered the collector’s edition. It’s a GameStop exclusive which sucks but I actually dig what they threw in. Not bad at $90 either.
Nice, D.

what? i dont think we've seen enough to ward a pre-order just yet brother dizz

Back