Secrets of Doo Ho Choi.(must read)

Sadangdong Twin

White Belt
Reaction score
It's funny Sam Sicilia thought that Doo ho was a nerd who picked up his skills in the gym. Saying doo ho never punched a guy outside the octagon lol.

Contradictory to his appearance,however, he was actually one of the Best High School Fighters in Daegu,Korea.

He was 1991 Captain of Dalseogu(a district in Daegu).

Look at his aggressiveness and boldness. Its pretty obvious that he has a lot of experiences in this kinda shit.

How do I know? Almost everyone around his age in Daegu pretty much know about him. And most of the korean ufc fans know about it. And u can also find some information in Korean websites. There was like some list of famous high school fighters by each city and doo ho was in that list, one of the notorious guys in Daegu.(posted before he became mma fighter)

Never judge people by their appearances, u will end up getting fucked up in the ass just like Sam Sicilia.

I think Sam Sicilia was a racist who thought all Asians ate dogs and were bad drivers. Boy did he learn his lesson.

I think Sam Sicilia was a racist who thought all Asians ate dogs and were bad drivers. Boy did he learn his lesson.

Now he knows they also punch hard.

It's funny Sam Sicilia thought that Doo ho was a nerd who picked up his skills in the gym. Saying doo ho never punched a guy outside the octagon lol.

Contradictory to his appearance,however, he was actually one of the Best High School Fighters in Daegu,Korea.

He was 1991 Captain of Dalseogu(a district in Daegu).

Look at his aggressiveness and boldness. Its pretty obvious that he has a lot of experiences in this kinda shit.

How do I know? Almost everyone around his age in Daegu pretty much know about him. And most of the korean ufc fans know about it. And u can also find some information in Korean websites. There was like some list of famous high school fighters by each city and doo ho was in that list, one of the notorious guys in Daegu.(posted before he became mma fighter)

Never judge people by their appearances, u will end up getting fucked up in the ass just like Sam Sicilia.

dafuq? Choi was born in 1991

dafuq? Choi was born in 1991

I know man. "1991 captain" means that he is the captain of people who are born in 1991. Theres one per each age. cuz u dont really fight older guys in korea cuz of its culture that we have to respect our elders.

Heard about his bullying days. He was basically on the path to becoming a low level gangster when he got into MMA.

There are rankings for street fighters in Korea?

I know man. "1991 captain" means that he is the captain of people who are born in 1991. Theres one per each age. cuz u dont really fight older guys in korea cuz of its culture that we have to respect our elders.

I... I didn't know that was a thing.

A great fighter that doesn't look like a fighter was one of the best fighters in his whole entire high school!!?My mind is blown!

fe91a3dc38b1981226c5c025fc759674.gif

I think it's pretty obvious TS is a little nerdy kid that gets picked on,but you tell them TS!!You tell em!Nerds unite,you won and get to fuck everyone in the ass apparently.

Between high school students, yes. It's a little juvenile shit but yeah.
And Doo ho was the captain of Dalseogu in Daegu.

Do they have regional tournaments? Do the captains from one school travel to nearby towns and challenge rivals?

and what are the perks of being the streetfighting champ? chicks?

He does look like a little kid tho.

Wow he sounds like a real punk ass TS. Hope he gets humbled soon then. Let's wait til he beats someone like Max Holloway then I'll be impressed. He was obviously going to destroy Sam Sicilia.

Do they have regional tournaments? Do the captains from one school travel to nearby towns and challenge rivals?

I think it's mostly based off of rep.

And chicks are a side effect... it's power, control, respect and influence.

Yeah. Boss of each school fights another boss of the other schools. and becomes a regional captain and so on. Doo ho was the captain of district Dalseogu,Daegu. But he was not the captain of the entire city though.

Well u dont really do it for the perks. It's not like a systematic mma championship that has awards. It just happens naturally or spontaneously. Some people fight simply for fun or desire to prove hes the strongest. some people fight cuz they have troubles with each other and etc. But yeah it gets easier to fuck hot chicks if u r like the captain of somewhere cuz some sluts think its cool.

TS making this sound like Tenjo Tenge or whatever. I don't really believe it. I do think he probably has a good rep about him.

Makes sense, kind of just sounds like the typical street kid turned pro boxer

Back