Secret Service already hitting spending caps this year...

Large scale protest in front of Trump towers are expensive.
Half the people in this room would stick Trump in the neck with a knife if they had a chance.

Half the people in this room would stick Trump in the neck with a knife if they had a chance.

Maybe so, he's done a lot of harm to a lot of people in his life and has managed to escape the grasp of karma inside of a golden bubble for many years.

I wouldn't stick him in the neck. I just want him out of office, I liked him when he was just a reality show star.

The knife comment certainly shows how some of your side think though

Does he at least comp his own rounds at his courses or does he send us all a bill for it?

Maybe so, he's done a lot of harm to a lot of people in his life and has managed to escape the grasp of karma inside of a golden bubble for many years.

watch the movie called "the founder" about the Mcdonalds founder Ray Croc.. on Netflix. it shows how evil you need to be to get on top. Hard to get to the 'top' without stepping on people. More recently look at what Zuckerberg did.

If not already posted. From CNN article.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/21/politics/secret-service-donald-trump-family/index.html

Later Monday morning, Alles told CNN in a statement that the problem isn't just related to the Trump administration and has been going on for many years.

"This issue is not one that can be attributed to the current administration's protection requirements but, rather, has been an ongoing issue for nearly a decade due to an overall increase in operational tempo," he said in the statement.

We're throwing CNN shit now?

I wouldn't stick him in the neck. I just want him out of office, I liked him when he was just a reality show star.

The knife comment certainly shows how some of your side think though

My impression of what I think other people think reflects how Republicans think? okay Dr. Freud.
<{cruzshake}>

;)

My impression of what I think other people think reflects how Republicans think? okay Dr. Freud.
<{cruzshake}>

;)

It does... People on the right would have stabbed Obama in the neck, I just want Trump out of office. Sounds like you personally took offense to what I said, wonder why?

It does... People on the right would have stabbed Obama in the neck, I just want Trump out of office. Sounds like you personally took offense to what I said, wonder why?

Because I really want to stab people in the neck apparently Dr.Freud. You got me.

<LynchWink>

I don't remember any right wing outrage about Obama hanging effigies, nooses, and Ted Nugent literally saying he was gonna kill him.

FAKE NEWS ALERT
FAKE NEWS ALERT
FAKE NEWS ALERT

Warning: This thread has been rated: Fake News by klnOmega's team of fact checkers.
Source:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/secret-service-trumps-not-our-only-problem/ar-AAqtWLf
Secret Service Director Randolph "Tex" Alles said funding for roughly 1,100 agents working overtime in 2017 is not an issue "that can be attributed to the current Administration's protection requirements alone, but rather has been an ongoing issue for nearly a decade due to an overall increase in operational tempo."

The Secret Service director says that agencies funding problems are NOT Trump's fault. This concludes our public fake news alert. Thank your for reading, and no, I am not accepting donations for my services at this time.

FAKE NEWS ALERT
FAKE NEWS ALERT
FAKE NEWS ALERT

FAKE NEWS ALERT
FAKE NEWS ALERT
FAKE NEWS ALERT

Warning: This thread has been rated: Fake News by klnOmega's team of fact checkers.
Source:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/secret-service-trumps-not-our-only-problem/ar-AAqtWLf

The Secret Service director says that agencies funding problems are NOT Trump's fault. This concludes our public fake news alert. Thank your for reading, and no, I am not accepting donations for my services at this time.

FAKE NEWS ALERT
FAKE NEWS ALERT
FAKE NEWS ALERT
Bloody hell man. Read what you fookin' quoted. Specifically this part -
that can be attributed to the current Administration's protection requirements alone

The director said the funding problems are not Trump's fault ALONE. That means Trump is to blame, but not solely to blame. Do you really think the SS Director would come out and say "Yeah Trump's ridiculous amount of trips to golf courses and his families extravagant travel is completely to blame"?

BUT THE LEFT!
BUT OBAMA!

Literally vacationing as much as possible to get as much government money paid to his properties as possible. Probably to keep them from going bankrupt like so many of his other ventures. He's a scam artist. You guys got duped.

Back