Secret Service already hitting spending caps this year...

I'll give credit where it's due. Obama promised the kill and he got it.

But campaigning on killing a mass murder is a pretty easy sell, no? It's not like John McCain was saying "let's give this Bin Ladin fella another chance". ;)
Yah, it was as easy as saying Nazis are bad and not equating them to those who protest them :D

why dont we just remove all Secret Service from protecting Trump and his family because we all know liberals are all peaceful and fight only with flowers and love.

He is worth it.

Plus there's a lot of people advocating an assassination like Kathy Griffin, Madonna, that female politician from Missouri.

screen_shot_2017-05-30_at_1.47.48_pm_-_h_2017.jpg

DHcYElXUwAEzZb2.jpg
flower power

why dont we just remove all Secret Service from protecting Trump and his family because we all know liberals are all peaceful and fight only with flowers and love.

No one is saying he and his family don't require protection. We're saying he plays golf and vacations too much and is wasting money.

In office 6 months, spends 12 months worth on money. Not very hard to understand.

No one is saying he and his family don't require protection. We're saying he plays golf and vacations too much and is wasting money.

In office 6 months, spends 12 months worth on money. Not very hard to understand.

America wastes money on all sorts of things. Is normal.

America wastes money on all sorts of things. Is normal.

It's the complete hypocrisy of those that criticized Obama about his travel costs that is the annoying part. For years they bitched and moaned about it. As seen in this thread, there are tons of tweets from the orange one himself complaining.

Time to fess up and admit Trump spends twice as much in travel. No matter what else is going on this is a fact. Criticize him

It's the complete hypocrisy of those that criticized Obama about his travel costs that is the annoying part. For years they bitched and moaned about it. As seen in this thread, there are tons of tweets from the orange one himself complaining.

Time to fess up and admit Trump spends twice as much in travel. No matter what else is going on this is a fact. Criticize him
Now, for SOME reason, it's fine.

Trump easily looks like a hero on this one by offering to pay for the additional costs out of his own pocket.

Too bad he is so reliable about always making the wrong choice on everything, ever.

Corruption, etc etc etc, doesn't matter cuz it makes libs mad etc etc etc

I dont care if he spends twice as much in travel. She lost, you guys really need to get over it.

I dont care if he spends twice as much in travel. She lost, you guys really need to get over it.

I don't care who you support or were against, Trump is our president and he's fucking things up and this is a forum for talking about it... build a bridge and get over it.

If not already posted. From CNN article.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/21/politics/secret-service-donald-trump-family/index.html

Later Monday morning, Alles told CNN in a statement that the problem isn't just related to the Trump administration and has been going on for many years.

"This issue is not one that can be attributed to the current administration's protection requirements but, rather, has been an ongoing issue for nearly a decade due to an overall increase in operational tempo," he said in the statement.

You arent outraged that the president is Enriching himself through his constant visits to his golf courses? That this is common place among presidents?

I have a big problem with this, that the President is using the tax payers to increase his corporate profits through vacation visits.

I hear ya..but
Financially I bet the amount of people who refuse to enter a trump establishment now off sets all that profit you speak of. I would put that number at 25% of the US population.
Would you visit and spend money at any Trump establishment?

I agree. I can say I do not hate the man Donald Trump because I feel like he is a bit innocent in all of this. He is way in over his head and that shows just about every day. I do hate the things that are sprouting up because of Trump, white nationalists and fake ass Nazi's thinking they have a platform. People thought Obama was a divisive president, geez. I have not once felt that Trump has spoken to me, not that I necessarily want or need him to but it would be nice to hear him speak to someone other than his base.
He's been ripping people off for years

He's not innocent

Back