Secret Eaters

Huh. Soon you'll have week old bran muffins kicking around in your fridge too and the little bowl of scotch mints on a doily on th coffee table.

Nothing wrong with bran muffins, bro.

I dont understand how these people that are so big they are bed ridden keep getting fatter. How do they afford it? Who would keep bringing them food?

People are a bunch of behaviours that their mind runs public relations for. It does it not just for others, but for the people themselves as a liar who believes the lie is a better liar.

If people are smart their lies are undetectable, the more stupid they are, the more obvious their lies are.

It could be secret anything and you'd get the same result. We are just animals.

Just discovered this show.

I don't understand how there is such an incredible disconnect between how much people eat and how much they THINK they eat.

People swearing up and down that they barely eat, but it turns out they're eating 3000-5000 calories a day while exercising, well, not at all.

I've always been a big guy, but I've never once thought to myself "I don't understand how I'm so big".

What do you guys think of the show? What do you think of the behavior?

So basically it's about pacifikan??? I mean fat out of shape people who swear they are fit and have a healthy diet???

I think they're "hide eaters" that will gorge when nobody is looking, or eat a regular amount if say out with people, but then hit up a fast food joint on the way home for a large size combo meal (or do so before the dinner out and claim they're full without finishing their plate) or have a secret junkfood stash hidden in their house but have a fridge and pantry that looks really healthy. These folks have convinced themselves that their fatness is not of their doing, that it's glandular or something, that way they don't have ownership or responsibility for being fat. However I do believe food can also be an addiction, so these secret eaters are no different than gamblers, drug addicts and drinkers who claim (or even believe) that they don't gamble, get high or drink nearly as much as they really do.

Love the fat ones that order a double big Mac meal with up sized fries an apple pie and a small diet coke.

It's a start! For all you know, they used to order large regular cokes

<27>

Back