Sec. of State Tillerson - Trump speaks for himself, not America

ShoelessRye

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Who's trying to get fired faster Cohn or Tillerson? Rexy here basically said he speaks for and represents America internationally, not the President.

Who's trying to get fired faster Cohn or Tillerson? Rexy here basically said he speaks for and represents America internationally, not the President.

Would you want to work for a toolbag like trump and forever taint your image? I'd be trying to get laid off too.

The UN has zero credibility and they've had it out for Trump since day one, him being anti globalist.

They elected Saudi Arabia to the human rights committee, come on lol. And look how rapey they are!!

"According to a recent investigation by the Associated Press (AP), between 2004 and 2016, the United Nations received almost 2,000 allegations of sexual exploitation and abuse against its peacekeepers."

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/07/peacekeepers-rape-170730075455216.html

And Trump handled the situation perfectly. It was absolutely appropriate to condemn the leftist horde just like the white supremacists. It was absolutely both sides, and anyone that has a problem with that is a problem themselves.

Thread title is fake news

"The president speaks for himself, Chris." would be the actual quote

The common/vocal demands of the "fascists":
-Mild immigration reform bringing the US on par with the rest of the world.
-That's it.

The most common/vocal demands of "antifa":
-Bolshevik revolution
-The formal abolition of political free speech
-Physical destruction of fine art
-Purging historical records
-"Finishing off" an entire ethnic group in a celebratory manner

No, it's not a "both sides are bad" scenario. One side has an opinion you may or may not agree with. The other side is bad.

I think he's done a good job making his views clear without shitting on Trump, and I think that's the right approach. Tillerson is one of the sane people in the administration, and I hope he sticks around.

I think he's done a good job making his views clear without shitting on Trump, and I think that's the right approach. Tillerson is one of the sane people in the administration, and I hope he sticks around.
Agreed, but the crazy thing about this, Tillerson is the single swampiest presidential appointment in history. He's in a position to directly benefit the company that has paid him hundreds of millions. It's an absolutely outrageous conflict of interest, and worse, it involves Russia. Yet, in this shitshow, he's the very anchor of sanity and good government, and we'd like him to stay. We're on another planet here.

I dont blame him

Agreed, but the crazy thing about this, Tillerson is the single swampiest presidential appointment in history. He's in a position to directly benefit the company that has paid him hundreds of millions. It's an absolutely outrageous conflict of interest, and worse, it involves Russia. Yet, in this shitshow, he's the very anchor of sanity and good government, and we'd like him to stay. We're on another planet here.
Except he's decimating the State Department.

Obama spoke for Globalists who wish destroy all of the West for common people.

So fuck that guy.

Trump is the first President in my lifetime that isn't a puppet and the media, Repubs/Dems, and pretty much every bureaucracy in Washington hates him for it.

Remember when these right-wing pieces of shit were over the moon about the Tillerson nomination? Because he was a rich oil man - not a Washington politician? Sad fucks.

Trump sure hired a lot of "traitors". Wasn't he supposed to possess amazing business instincts and management skills??

"Hey, if I'm forced to fire half of the people I just hired due to insubordination, that's on them, not me." - POTUS

Back