Seattle Supersonics' Russell Westbrook

Kemp era sonics are one of my favorite sports teams eva.

If Seattle supported the team, they wouldn't have had to move

They already have the arch in their uniform. just change Seattle to St Louis, and we're halfway there

7252ti7kclumph9br8awyiuh9.gif

For whatever reason I always preferred the Sonics 1975-1995 logo to the later concepts. I think it is because I like how the logo embraced the city skyline with the team. I also thought the Nuggets 1981-1993 logo was cooler with the mountains in the background.

Man, fuck off.
David Stern IS a bitch. His Bitchcosity In fact, runs so deep, that it's insulting to actual bitches when one calls him that.

He has affected my life. He took away my basketball team and then helped block other teams from relocating here. Fuck that guy.

Watch next year Brokelahoma city loses all of its good players and in 2-4 Years is looking at going back to Seattle.

You two disgust me.

Seattle is an excellent city. I would just like the NBA to return to Missouri, whether it be a team in STL or KC.

Twas all in good fun, brother.

I love Seattle. If it weren't for Seattle, we wouldn't be hearing Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, and all them grunge music.
I know your and the guy you were posting with were in good fun.

The worst part is about the arch in the logo because you guys are right, it's pretty much already there. Then I got a mental image and pooped in my pants a little. It was a solid, thank god, so I didn't need to change undies.

If Seattle supported the team, they wouldn't have had to move
This is and also isn't true. They were gone the moment that forked tongue fucker, who's name shall not be mentioned, sold the team to out of towners.

The "fans" could have made it harder on them to move, but they were going to go anyway.

For whatever reason I always preferred the Sonics 1975-1995 logo to the later concepts. I think it is because I like how the logo embraced the city skyline with the team. I also thought the Nuggets 1981-1993 logo was cooler with the mountains in the background.

Seattle is an excellent city. I would just like the NBA to return to Missouri, whether it be a team in STL or KC.
Yeah I feel you. The whole "man, fuck off" was not directed at you.

can I get a bump bump
to these bitches from all of my N******
who don't love hoes, they get no doe

Back