Seattle Supersonics' Russell Westbrook

04cc3f669e0b94b1b81c052277c1a5df.jpg
<2>

Stern is a little bitch.

He literally got offended when he came to Olympia to campaign for the NBA and the politicians simply said fans/public funds shouldn't have to pay for the stadium.

He seriously said some shit like "I've never been treated so poorly in my life." When all they did was bring up legitimate concerns.

Glad that midget is out but his little lackey Silver is pretty much just as bad.

Oh well it's funny seeing OKC cry about losing one player endlessly when before they always whined about Seattle being salty for losing an entire franchise, talk about pot meeting kettle.

Their team is gonna be irrelvant now they used to have Harden/Westbrick/KD now they're gonna wallow in mediocrity because no free agent is gonna want to live in shitty ass Oklahoma.

I wouldn't even be surprised if they miss the playoffs this year as their point differential was that of a team with less wins than they got, they had a lackluster draft, have literally no cap space, and other west teams have improved.

Whenever I see helicopter shots of OKC's stadium during games, it's insane. It's like they made a sports stadium in the middle of a desolate, abandoned industrial park, as far as the eye can see.

Fucking damnit, it really hurt when they left. LOVED them since I was like 5 and they drafted Gary Payton. Him and Shawn Kemp were like goddamn superheroes.
Payton is still my favorite basketball player of all time because he's an old school pimp from Oakland. Shawn Kemp is one of the greatest power forwards of all time as well. When folks say the NBA is more athletic today, they are mostly right, but Shawn Kemp would flourish in this era even more than before.
With social media and the twitters, he'd have at least 30-35 kids these days. dude was 6'11" and had like a 41" vertical. Throw in Hawkins, and a center in big smooth who could hit 3's and the enforcer Frank Brickowski who could Elbow you in the face and hit 3's as well.
Mac 10 although his back was pretty much sawdust at this point.

But then you have the X factor in Deadlift Schrempf who was a German 6'10" SF with a flat top that could also hit 3's.

That team was ridiculously loaded.

Sonic restaurant headquarters:

sonic_headquarters5.jpg

Located in...

qUV0Zyzje2TQO3kzPWHGt3ELc756SsoCG0fzopMG7sBVuwAwXH6x7om_ySKKaVWXtNXcbWHKAqrGz34Wcgb7zWc=w540-h540-n-k-no

lmfao

Why are seattle fans still crying about their team leaving? It sucks that they had poor owners but at least their city isn't a bunch of cucks and caved into the teams demands. You see that type of low self esteem from shit cities like Sacramento, San Antonio and Atlanta.

Payton is still my favorite basketball player of all time because he's an old school pimp from Oakland. Shawn Kemp is one of the greatest power forwards of all time as well. When folks say the NBA is more athletic today, they are mostly right, but Shawn Kemp would flourish in this era even more than before.
With social media and the twitters, he'd have at least 30-35 kids these days. dude was 6'11" and had like a 41" vertical. Throw in Hawkins, and a center in big smooth who could hit 3's and the enforcer Frank Brickowski who could Elbow you in the face and hit 3's as well.
Mac 10 although his back was pretty much sawdust at this point.

But then you have the X factor in Deadlift Schrempf who was a German 6'10" SF with a flat top that could also hit 3's.

That team was ridiculously loaded.

Yeah, the team was awesome. Hersey Hawkins was probably my favorite player from like 96-98. I remember playing NBA Live 96, Hawkins had like 100% accuracy shooting threes. It was insane how you could cheese with him in the corner.

Why are seattle fans still crying about their team leaving? It sucks that they had poor owners but at least their city isn't a bunch of cucks and caved into the teams demands. You see that type of low self esteem from shit cities like Sacramento, San Antonio and Atlanta.
It was more the way it happened I think. The new owners, upon taking over the team, immediately got rid of all of our good players so that the team would suck and fans wouldn't be paying attention as they started the process to moving them. Then when they started to catch on it was waayyyyy too late.

Fans are mostly upset at the cities powers that be that allowed it to go down, David stern, and :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: ass Howard Schulz and his overpriced coffee for selling the team to out of town owners.

I can't lie though, I'm still bitter about it.
The memories I had as a kid all the way through until my early 20's were mostly sonics related.

I'm gonna go cry in the corner now, thanks for opening old wounds Revo. Your tyranny knows no bounds.
Hahaha

Fuck off, we have nothing else.

I offer no defense for Atlantans.

Yeah, the team was awesome. Hersey Hawkins was probably my favorite player from like 96-98. I remember playing NBA Live 96, Hawkins had like 100% accuracy shooting threes. It was insane how you could cheese with him in the corner.
I can't lie, I loved me some The Hawk as well. His arrival to the team is what seemingly put it all together, he was the perfect piece to add balance to the backcourt.

Hawkins and Payton's jersey were the only ones I had of the sonics when I was a kid.

Offended? No just mad my city lost an entire franchise because Stern was butthurt about being told from Seattle politicians the public wouldn't pay for a billionaire's stadium which is perfectly reasonable.

Like I said I still enjoy watching the NBA especially watching OKC become shitty because their owners are too poor.

Also you've been here 7+ years bro learn how to quote someone correctly lmao.

<Durant35>

Offended? No just mad my city lost an entire franchise because Stern was butthurt about being told from Seattle politicians the public wouldn't pay for a billionaire's stadium which is perfectly reasonable.

Like I said I still enjoy watching the NBA especially watching OKC become shitty because their owners are too poor.

Also you've been here 7+ years bro learn how to quote someone correctly lmao.

<Durant35>
Yes. Offended. You called a man (you have never met and will never meet and who will never have a direct influence on your life) a bitch. Very mature.

Saint Louis Sonics

Have the arch replace the space needle in the logo

I do find it odd that POR still has a team while SD and SEA don't...

I know why those cities don't have teams (same reason really), but still. Portland?

SD is a shitty town for sports, I don't know exactly what it is but sports teams down there have a hard time surviving. They lost their basketball team. This past year they lost their football team after many seasons of blacked out tv broadcasts due to poor stadium attendance, NFL eventually changed this rule but it didn't help much and they still lost their team to LA. Their baseball team is struggling with attendance average has been going down consistently the last few years. Which is a shame because they have a nice stadium and it's in a hip area.

Yes. Offended. You called a man (you have never met and will never meet and who will never have a direct influence on your life) a bitch. Very mature.
Man, fuck off.
David Stern IS a bitch. His Bitchcosity In fact, runs so deep, that it's insulting to actual bitches when one calls him that.

He has affected my life. He took away my basketball team and then helped block other teams from relocating here. Fuck that guy.

Watch next year Brokelahoma city loses all of its good players and in 2-4 Years is looking at going back to Seattle.

Saint Louis Sonics

Have the arch replace the space needle in the logo

They already have the arch in their uniform. just change Seattle to St Louis, and we're halfway there

7252ti7kclumph9br8awyiuh9.gif

You two disgust me.

Back