Seated Goodmorning is the best pure spinal erector movement

Depends on your goals. If you give me a more specific description, I can help you.
Oh OK sure. My goal is taking the powerlifting state record in the total for my weight and age class this year. So yes please tell me how to box squat on a bench.

Oh OK sure. My goal is taking the powerlifting state record in the total for my weight and age class this year. So yes please tell me how to box squat on a bench.
bribe the officals

You do not need to self-validate. If you need help, I am always willing to lend a hand!

You do not need to self-validate. If you need help, I am always willing to lend a hand!
Hey, that's great, thanks. I'll make sure to subscribe to any more threads you make about the crucial aspects of increasing posterior core size, Beyonce.

Now go ahead and tell me how to box squat like you said you would. And tell us all about yourself, your lifting history and credentials. I don't see a training log for you, so I guess I have to ask directly.

For me, dumbell or KB snatches seem to be the best lower back exercise. My back always feels like a million bucks afterwards, and into the next day.

I've done high box squats on a bench. They don't look as high as they feel on video, but the difference that I can do weight is very drastic. I can probably do my 1RM for 5 reps.

You're never safe.
dean_scared_gif_by_indab-d482q4t.gif

Back