Season 2: Sherdog UFC Real Time Game Draft Thread FINAL League!

Come on boys...

War Black Beast
War Mighty Mouse
War Groovy Lando

Come on boys...

War Black Beast
War Mighty Mouse
War Groovy Lando

Haha, I'm facing against you in the Black Beast/Werdum fight. You're also facing Mondo Freaks in the Lando/Green fight.

You could potentially win back those 10 points Shogun fucked you over with if you win them both.

<Gordonhat>

For my October transfer. Out Rosa...In Werdum.
Oh it's like that is it?

tumblr_njudhwxqNW1tp80nvo1_500.gif

Haha, I'm facing against you in the Black Beast/Werdum fight. You're also facing Mondo Freaks in the Lando/Green fight.

You could potentially win back those 10 points Shogun fucked you over with if you win them both.

<Gordonhat>

Dude, this is a major card for me... With a good showing here I will be able to see @TheRuthlessOne's house from the height I'll elevate to!

bork1}

@Buff you haven't made any transfers yet mate. Walt Harris is a good pick up for Saturday. He should breeze through Godbeer.

@Buff you haven't made any transfers yet mate. Walt Harris is a good pick up for Saturday. He should breeze through Godbeer.
You're right.

Shogun out, Walt Harris in.

Shogun ain't coming back.

<mma1>

Haha.

Who's John? John Moraga mate?
Hahahaha, I thought about taking Moraga but decided against it, it must have autosaved but I didn't realise.
I was commenting on your blatant cheating tho

bork1}

Hahahaha, I thought about taking Moraga but decided against it, it must have autosaved but I didn't realise.

bork1}

Merr, just trying to help a fellow Sherbro out. Haha.

<{silvanormal}>

<6>

Come on boys...

War Black Beast
War Mighty Mouse
War Groovy Lando

Loss
Win
Loss

I am literally not even trying and I have more points than you and I got some big fights coming soon.

bork1}

<{ByeHomer}>

War Walt Harris

@TCE Just out of interest if I'd subbed Shogun as soon as he'd pulled put but before the event would I still have lost the points?

@TCE Just out of interest if I'd subbed Shogun as soon as he'd pulled put but before the event would I still have lost the points?

Unfortunately, yes. If you subbed him before he pulled out however, you wouldn't have lost those points.

I need to get this can Michael Chiesa off my team

Give me Ray Borg
Take off Chiesa

Thanks

@TCE

<{jackyeah}>

@Buff this is a challenge to you directly.

Last edited:
Back