Seano was right all along, GGG is MUCH bigger than Brook!

Not getting knocked out is not walking through someone. Big difference there. Is that the only "bigger punchers he walked through" youre referencing?

Yes, Porter got his ass kicked by Thurman. Good fight, very entertaining, but Thurman smacked him around.

Walking through someone's punches is exactly what it sounds like. Getting hit and moving forward. Porter did that pretty much all night long.

Brook is also a big puncher, and Porter also walked through anything he through and continued moving forward pretty much all night.

Thurman smacked Porter around?

nNSmueUMg7y1FCisoaF5SL0tJ0y0MxqeEkDUEhlZQDt35TmELhnj16DMMg5WRKPMqjIfs2t7pfFZtbVlXlEYBIwKAd-NvjVx8iNf4ilgfbOCmctLD_O8DL0dIgYupj76uvCgLZM-

115-113 x 3. Those scores were met by huge boos from the audience. That is not an ass-kicking, and it's not a guy being smacked around.

Walking through someone's punches is exactly what it sounds like. Getting hit and moving forward. Porter did that pretty much all night long.

Brook is also a big puncher, and Porter also walked through anything he through and continued moving forward pretty much all night.

Thurman smacked Porter around?

nNSmueUMg7y1FCisoaF5SL0tJ0y0MxqeEkDUEhlZQDt35TmELhnj16DMMg5WRKPMqjIfs2t7pfFZtbVlXlEYBIwKAd-NvjVx8iNf4ilgfbOCmctLD_O8DL0dIgYupj76uvCgLZM-

115-113 x 3. Those scores were met by huge boos from the audience. That is not an ass-kicking, and it's not a guy being smacked around.
Brooks a big puncher vs whom?

Thurman landing every power punch he throws and Porter reacting multiple times to it is getting smacked around. We dont need to change each others opinion.

Not getting knocked out is not walking through someone. Big difference there. Is that the only "bigger punchers he walked through" youre referencing?

Yes, Porter got his ass kicked by Thurman. Good fight, very entertaining, but Thurman smacked him around.

Thurman got hurt a couple times too...

it was a very close fight. I had it a draw if I remember correctly...but was fine with the 115-113 scorecards.

And Paulie Mag fucking sucks. Danny Garcia should get shit on for taking such a shit fight with a shit fighter.

And Paulie Mag fucking sucks. Danny Garcia should get shit on for taking such a shit fight with a shit fighter.
He doesn't suck. He said mean things about Pacquiao so you hate the guy. Thats what it is.

He may not be elite but he's a solid boxer who has repeatedly tested himself against the best.

He doesn't suck. He said mean things about Pacquiao so you hate the guy. Thats what it is.

He may not be elite but he's a solid boxer who has repeatedly tested himself against the best.

LOL, and gotten the shit kicked out of him every time.

but continue to hero worship this POS.

Paulie is tougher than he looks. He took some serious beatings in his career from Cotto, Khan, Hatton, Porter, and Garcia. He never folded in fights, he was always game. He just lacked the physical attributes to beat best guys.

The same trait that helped him overacheive in boxing is the trait that makes him look like a fool sometimes. The huge chip on his shoulder that drives him to be better than he really should be with his natural abilities is the same chip that makes him scream about his sidepiece in front of a live audience and go on dramatic rants against fighters that he believes are on steroids (Khan, Porter, Pacquiao). He's a fiery, emotional guy, that always feels like he's slighted and has more to prove.

In the past, yeah, but at this point, Paulie isn't very good

Paulie is tougher than he looks. He took some serious beatings in his career from Cotto, Khan, Hatton, Porter, and Garcia. He never folded in fights, he was always game. He just lacked the physical attributes to beat best guys.

The same trait that helped him overacheive in boxing is the trait that makes him look like a fool sometimes. The huge chip on his shoulder that drives him to be better than he really should be with his natural abilities is the same chip that makes him scream about his sidepiece in front of a live audience and go on dramatic rants against fighters that he believes are on steroids (Khan, Porter, Pacquiao). He's a fiery, emotional guy, that always feels like he's slighted and has more to prove.
the thing that bothers r with Paulie, every loss has an excuse, it's never his fault

Also, Paulie has accused literally everybody of roids: Pac, porter, khan, even Floyd, sometimes you just lose Paulie and guys are better than you

Respectable, sure, but bracero is nothing special
Didn't say he was and I said before that I didn't consider Maligniaggi and elite level fighter. But he doesn't "suck."

You lost me at "Seano was right all along...".

Thurman got hurt a couple times too...

it was a very close fight. I had it a draw if I remember correctly...but was fine with the 115-113 scorecards.

Reported for wishing a fighter dead. When will you learn?

#paulieslifematters

Remember when Bracero knocked out that Irish looking guy from Massachusetts with the manbun? I thought he killed that guy.

Remember when Bracero knocked out that Irish looking guy from Massachusetts with the manbun? I thought he killed that guy.

that was amazing.

Also, Paulie is a beast (with no power), but he is tough as nails. NAC mentioned all the beatings he took, he is much more of a fighter than CANELO!!!!!

Your argument is basically that bigger>better.

Yeah, Oscar Fuckin' Wilde. The man's moving up in weight. That's the whole issue people have a reason to moan about both fights, no?

So of course, it's a better fight 'cos they're closer in size.

Do you need it in Braille or something?

PS: Also, I said about Khan being chinny as fuck. A dude who can't take shots off super-featherweights fighting a middleweight is clearly a worse case than a dude who can take shots off super-featherweights fighting a middleweight.

It's a question of degrees. You appear to be suffering from Internet Arsehole disease, in which you refuse to acknowledge gradients of truth & shades of grey. It's not a black & white isse.

As I've explicitly stated before--you even quoted it--it's not a good fight.

But it's a better fight than Khan-Canelo. & I've said why.

Yeah, Oscar Fuckin' Wilde. The man's moving up in weight. That's the whole issue people have a reason to moan about both fights, no?

So of course, it's a better fight 'cos they're closer in size.

Do you need it in Braille or something?

PS: Also, I said about Khan being chinny as fuck. A dude who can't take shots off super-featherweights fighting a middleweight is clearly a worse case than a dude who can take shots off super-featherweights fighting a middleweight.

It's a question of degrees. You appear to be suffering from Internet Arsehole disease, in which you refuse to acknowledge gradients of truth & shades of grey. It's not a black & white isse.

As I've explicitly stated before--you even quoted it--it's not a good fight.

But it's a better fight than Khan-Canelo. & I've said why.
Being bigger doesnt make you better.

Its a "better fight" to you because Brook is more of an unknown at this point.

Youre overly sensitive if you think this is me being an asshole.

Back