Sean Salmon, from 14-4 to 18-21

Also I always thought Salmon looked like Quasimodo. Is that mean?

giphy.gif

Wrong.

The true metric to gauge how good a fighter is, is to see how many followers they have on social media and how much money they make.

Wins / loses / quality of opposition / finnish rates are all meaningless nowadays.

Hence why Conor + CM Punk are the most sought after opponents.
Exactly.

CM punk is 0-1 in the UFC and 0-1 overall in mma and gets paid more than 70% of ufc fighters. And people still want to pretend that win/loss records matter?? Good point.

I remember 3 things, when i think about this guy:

1. his attempted headkick against Rashad

2. Rashad's headkick ko against him

3. him getting flying kneed by Jorge Santiago, with ref Cecil Peoples flying in for the save...but way too late

Didn't know that was Cecil. Should've recognized the little hop

Gsp tapped to strikes, the only fight he finished in damn near 7 years was a cherry picked weakest person to ever hold a belt-Bisping!

Sean Salmon almost certainly has CTE
Correct.

GSP hasn’t finished someone his own size in over 10 years, so he went into hiding for years until he could cherry pick the weakest champion we’ve ever seen.

Exactly.

CM punk is 0-1 in the UFC and 0-1 overall in mma and gets paid more than 70% of ufc fighters. And people still want to pretend that win/loss records matter?? Good point.

If CM Punk was as bad as people pretend he is in MMA, how come so many ppl follow him ?

I will trust a few million people over afew dozen sherdoggers.

I think we can safely establish CM Punk as the best fighter ever officially.

If CM Punk was as bad as people pretend he is in MMA, how come so many ppl follow him ?

I will trust a few million people over afew dozen sherdoggers.

I think we can safely establish CM Punk as the best fighter ever officially.
CM Punk is so good that Mickey turned into a panic wrassler the moment he saw Punk coming! He respected Punk’s fighting abilities so much that he spammed a takedown immediately.

Mickey was scared, homie.

Gsp tapped to strikes, the only fight he finished in damn near 7 years was a cherry picked weakest person to ever hold a belt-Bisping!

Sean Salmon almost certainly has CTE
Tapped to strikes is such a big deal to some but its ok to tap to a Choke? Brain damage is a lot worse then going to sleep or even a broken arm/leg. How about I get on top of you like Serra was on GSP and I reign down shots when you are most certainly TKO'd while the ref just stands there and see if you tap? Hasn't finished anyone in 7 years sounds pretty bad, until you realize 2 things: 1 he wasn't fighting for 4 of those years and 2. He is one champion who defended against all deserving #1 contenders. Never cherry picked an opponent.

He started planning a possible MW comeback when The Chris lost the title (LUKE was Champ). I assume you think Anderson is awesome for moving up to fight Bigger Men? I bet you also over look exactly how Cherry Picked Irvin, Bonnar and Griffin were.

GSP Moves Up and fights the Current MW title holder, Finishes Him and still gets criticized for it so apparently Haters gonna Hate.

Correct.

GSP hasn’t finished someone his own size in over 10 years, so he went into hiding for years until he could cherry pick the weakest champion we’ve ever seen.
Quoting this so everyone can see the brilliance of this man! He gets it. Gsp is not my friend.

Tapped to strikes is such a big deal to some but its ok to tap to a Choke? Brain damage is a lot worse then going to sleep or even a broken arm/leg. How about I get on top of you like Serra was on GSP and I reign down shots when you are most certainly TKO'd while the ref just stands there and see if you tap? Hasn't finished anyone in 7 years sounds pretty bad, until you realize 2 things: 1 he wasn't fighting for 4 of those years and 2. He is one champion who defended against all deserving #1 contenders. Never cherry picked an opponent.

He started planning a possible MW comeback when The Chris lost the title (LUKE was Champ). I assume you think Anderson is awesome for moving up to fight Bigger Men? I bet you also over look exactly how Cherry Picked Irvin, Bonnar and Griffin were.

GSP Moves Up and fights the Current MW title holder, Finishes Him and still gets criticized for it so apparently Haters gonna Hate.
Wrong.

Having to rely on incompetent judges to help decide who wins the fight is pretty sad, he couldn't take matters into his own hands for nearly 10 years. Then he would apologize to the fans at the post fight conference after every fight, does the exact same boring shit the next fight, and then rinse and repeat. He doesn't give a shit about his fans or about you, all he cares about is himself. He was greedy about his "legacy", could give 2 shits about the fans paying for his PPV's for an entertaining fight. You may have heard of the term "people's champion", well, GSP was the complete opposite of that, he doesn't give a shit about you, or about his other fans.

Ok back to your argument, tapping to a choke is what they teach you in gyms all around the world, from the beginner stages all the way to the advanced, no coach or trainer will teach you to tap to strikes if you can't defend yourself at any level of training. When you tap to strikes you are overriding the purpose of the ref, the ref's job is to save you if he sees you aren't defending yourself. Tapping to strikes basically means you’re giving up on yourself and everything you’ve worked for prior to the fight. But it doesn’t just mean you’re quitting on yourself, but you’re also quitting on your coaches and trainers. YOU determined when to give up before the ref could get there to save you and before your corner could throw in the towel. That's why tapping to strikes is the most embarrassing way to lose a fight, hands down.

Funny how you believe GSP was "planning" to make a comeback when Luke was champion. He had no interest in moving up to MW all those years when anderson was champ, or when Chris took over (the same year GSP retired), or even when Luke's brief stint. BUT, he was all onboard the moment Bisping became champion. The weakest one out of all of them. Even if GSP was training for a possible comeback during the Luke era, there were no guarantees he will come back unless a guy like Bisping was holding the belt. Because he expressed no interest in Luke, or Chris, or Anderson, but was ALL IN for Bisping, the weakest one of them all. He cherry picked his opponent, there's no denying that.

Gary Goodridge went 2-8 and lost his last 7 in a row, he's not in good shape now.

You want worse? Bob Sapp has gone 2-18 in his last 20, including losing his last 14 in a row!

So cute to see that you were waiting to see who even noticed you still lurk here on Sherdog. Funny that nobody knows what you do like just what you like to bash. I hope your negative vibes you constantly send out to the Universe gets you all that you deserve. I salute you Sir

giphy.gif
Feeding the troll.

I think it's the opposite. I think he's GET'n payed. Any smart person would've threw in the towel after 6 straight. He's probably pulling a Bob Sapp.

He admitted in one of his old MMA Junkie articles to throwing fights so that he wouldn't get injured and jeopardize his job as a sparring partner at some gym.

Back