Sean Salmon, from 14-4 to 18-21

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Ending on a 12 fight win streak. Just randomly thought of this guy and wanted to see what ended up becoming of him. Wow. What leads a guy to keep going through damage when its clearly not working out?

I thought salmon swim upstream?

It happens when the only thing you're dedicated to is collecting a paycheck.

Divorce+Depression+Alcohol+Not really training

Shit happens?

Remember Machida was 16-0? Machida has gone 7-8 since then.

Evans was 17-2-1 with his only losses being to a prime Machida and Jones. Now he's 19-7-1, 2-5 since losing to Jones and is on a 4-fight losing streak

win/loss records don't mean shit, the only stat that matters is a fighter's finishing rate, anything else is irrelevant.

win/loss records don't mean shit, the only stat that matters is a fighter's finishing rate, anything else is irrelevant.
This is one of the dumbest posts I have ever read.

Interesting side note: TheRassler and Irrelevant are interchangeable adjectives on Sherdog.

Anyone remember how MMAJunkie would pimp the shit out of this guy??

it always seemed strange to me....

Ken Shamrock, in theory, could have retired in 2000 after the Otsuka KO with a 24-5-2 record. Or after the Franklin beatdown at 26-9-2. Right now he's at 28-17-2.

butthurt GSP fans detected.

that didn't take long, did it?
So cute to see that you were waiting to see who even noticed you still lurk here on Sherdog. Funny that nobody knows what you do like just what you like to bash. I hope your negative vibes you constantly send out to the Universe gets you all that you deserve. I salute you Sir

giphy.gif

Ending on a 12 fight win streak. Just randomly thought of this guy and wanted to see what ended up becoming of him. Wow. What leads a guy to keep going through damage when its clearly not working out?
guys end up really needing the money, and not caring/thinking/knowing about whats happening to their body

Back