Sean O'Malley vs. Jose Quinonez Added to UFC 229-Oct. 6th

WAR O'Malley! He's as real as they come!

Sean-OMalley-696x392.jpg
That banger is so chazzed, damn.

O Malley is really young so I have no problem for this fight.

Im pretty sure that if he wanted a bigger step up they would have gotten but he may take his time.

Fuck him and his gingernuts sugar daddy.

This is a solid test for O'Malley. Quinonez isn't a joke. This will be a good fight.

O'Malley should get a long slow build. Kids got the talent and charisma to be a megastar but he's not there yet.

He isn't very good. He is slow and weak. Being a flashy risk taker is fun, but he will never be top 10. Never.

Via O'Malley himself on the Helwani show. Not mad at the matchup either. O'Malley has that "it" factor but still has a long way to go. This is a good fight to showcase his talents. If he wins, then maybe he'll be considered for a lower end top 15 guy.

O'Malley says this fight will kick off the PPV Main Card even though he preferred to be the "Prelim Main Event" for UFC 229 to get more eyes on his fight.

I don’t see the appeal in that boy... nevertheless, I wish him well.

I love sherdog. Highly touted prospect faces another top prospect or even a tough durable vet, omg the Ufc has no fucking clue how to build prospects.

Highly touted young prospect gets a lower level unhyped opponent omg why are they babying this kid and giving him preferential treatment.

I get your pov on Sherdog and agree with what you say but I think Vics statement was on the division as a whole rather on this particular matchup. perhaps this matchup (and moreso the resulting shift in the standings after Sugah wins.) is what is eating at his grapes.

Hope they build this kid up because he could be a replacement for Conor (probably not as big but star power for sure.)

From a rankings perspective, his best win is outside the UFC against Alejandro Perez. Inside the UFC, his win over Chimmy was his most impressive performance.

Chimmy should have never been cut from the UFC. He dominated Benitez on TUF, and had a close fight with Yair Rodriguez in the TUF finals.

Agree Chimmy is among a loooooong list of names the UFC either cut or watched walk away when they shoulda worked harder to keep em or have a bit of faith and understanding.

Oh cmon son why so bitter? Having a micro-penis and getting cucked by a BBC is not the end of the world. Buck up a bit enjoy life.

Cause both are shit fighters, buddy.

This will be Seans Northcutt vs Barberena moment. Quinonez is good at making guys look bad whilenot lolooking great himself.

Quinonez,Ud

Back