Sean O'Malley suspended six months

No idea why anyone posting in a thread about USADA wouldn't already have dim on ignore.

so sean o'malley and tim means are dana's favorites, or do we determine who his favorites are simply by the usada penalty (of course this wasn't even usada's penalty).

Are you actually asking if O'Malley is one of Dana's favorites?

I said the game is rigged now and they're not even trying to hide it, which is very clearly true. The Jones situation was when it became obvious, this is just further confirmation. I don't know what happened with Tim Means or Romero or all the other guys who got off with the tainted supplement excuse, but I didn't say every case they've ever handled was entirely illegitimate. Obviously they need to uphold the facade to some extent. It's enough to convince gullible people like you.

What will your argument be after USADA give the same suspension as the NSAC?

No idea why anyone posting in a thread about USADA wouldn't already have dim on ignore.

Are you actually asking if O'Malley is one of Dana's favorites?

I said the game is rigged now and they're not even trying to hide it, which is very clearly true. The Jones situation was when it became obvious, this is just further confirmation. I don't know what happened with Tim Means or Romero or all the other guys who got off with the tainted supplement excuse, but I didn't say every case they've ever handled was entirely illegitimate. Obviously they need to uphold the facade to some extent. It's enough to convince gullible people like you.

What will your argument be after USADA give the same suspension as the NSAC?
Yes I get that people who didn’t like the jones outcome will conclude the only possible explanation is corruption.

He is fun to watch fight i admit.. Exciting generally. Should have lost his last fight but his opponent was a dumbass and let him win with 1 leg. He got popped, so 6 months it is by nevada. Which means little of shit. If the usada decision is same, i would call him lucky for sure, as he wont miss any time really after the foot.

Cracks me up, i hate PED cheats, but look at this lanky skinny mofo. He needs all the PEDS he can get.

fucking helol. there is so much wrong wiuth this statement.

1. machida wasnt suspended for 3 years
2. this wasnt usada this is nevada
3. machida took a supplement with a banned ingredient LISTED ON THE FUCKING LABEL, O'Malley by all accounts took a supplement where a banned ingredient WASNT listed on the label.

That ingredient wasn’t listed on the Brazilian version of the USADA site.

Well, I sure hope O'Malley can keep himself in check as he rises. I think he is the future, but he is a bit childishly immature.

so sean o'malley and tim means are dana's favorites, or do we determine who his favorites are simply by the usada penalty (of course this wasn't even usada's penalty).

Yes. USADA and the state athletic commission's are just elaborate fronts used to protect huge stars drawing PPV $ like Sean OMalley and Tim Means. Also the UFC is fixing undercard fights in order to push these cash cows. You can't make this stuff up or put it past Nate Diaz.

Yes I get that people who didn’t like the jones outcome will conclude the only possible explanation is corruption.

Didn't like the outcome? Really?

I would like to hear your alternate explanation for what happened in that case. Please, defend its legitimacy.

Didn't like the outcome? Really?

I would like to hear your alternate explanation for what happened in that case. Please, defend its legitimacy.

read the arbitrators report. is he unqualified or corrupt?

The only way you can have your position if it’s one of those 2. So which one?

I asked you to defend the legitimacy of the decision and tell me what you think happened in the case. You're attempting to avoid doing so by asking me questions instead. There's no clearer indication that a person isn't interested in having an honest discussion than that. Classic evasion, not wasting my time.

I shouldn't be surprised, you actually tried to pretend that O'Malley wasn't one of Dana's favorites.

I asked you to defend the legitimacy of the decision and tell me what you think happened in the case. You're attempting to avoid doing so by asking me questions instead. There's no clearer indication that a person isn't interested in having an honest discussion than that. Classic evasion, not wasting my time.

I shouldn't be surprised, you actually tried to pretend that O'Malley wasn't one of Dana's favorites.
wtf does it mean to be one of dana's favorites? he's had one fucking main card fight. any up and coming fighter with potential and excitement will be on the ufc's radar. that doesn't mean they will make illegal payoffs (usada and nsac) to lessen penalties. but you believe that's what happens for the sean o'malley's. because they're so valuable.

again, the legitimacy of the decision is in the arbitrators report. you can either accept it or point out where it is wrong. and if it's wrong, is it incompetence or corruption?

I wonder if Sean has ever been banned from Xbox Live. :rolleyes:

Disappointed in the kid... but I just get the feeling folks around him, are not looking out for him. He just started and seems like a pretty straight forward type of person.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back