Sean O'Malley suspended six months

supplement companies (in the US) arent regulated so basically they can do what they want

I think it’s a lot more complicated than that. They can’t just put whatever they want in. Osterine isn’t some herbal supplement. It’s a developed pharmaceutical drug. Not to mention that GTx owns the drug.

Last edited:
Fucking hell. Ive already told you.

THIS IS A NEVADA SUSPENSION - USADA ARE YET TO DELIVER THEIR VERDICT

You even state in the opening post that this was USADA, IT WASNT..

So people will read your post and think its USADA suspended him six months and so hes eligible to fight in march (because thats what you say) when in fact its not usada

Which leads to, just because nevada gave him 6 months doesnt mean usada will follow suit. its still up in the air.

you have the most fundamental part of your opening post wrong, ie. who suspended him. fucking nora, i hate repeating myself.

beg me

{<Mcgoat}

fucking helol. there is so much wrong wiuth this statement.

1. machida wasnt suspended for 3 years
2. this wasnt usada this is nevada
3. machida took a supplement with a banned ingredient LISTED ON THE FUCKING LABEL, O'Malley by all accounts took a supplement where a banned ingredient WASNT listed on the label.

Tainted supplement excuse is getting old.

Looks like UFC could have him on the Saint Patrick’s card, coincidence?

I don’t know Machida’s details but it seems like the new excuse is tainted supplements. Seems like fighters are purposely being careless and if caught they can use the tainted supplement excuse.

I don’t have problems with drugs that help you recover quickly so I’m on the fence about USADA.

This USDA shit is crazy.

This kid gets off lighter than a legend in Werdum just because he was on Dana's show?

Diaz called this shit. They're all on it.

should note THIS IS THE NEVADA SUSPENSION - USADA HAVE YET TO DELIVER A VERDICT!!!!

(but, if its genuine contamination then 6 months is the go to for USADA as well)

might be worth clarifying in the title this is NSAC decision, USADA still to deliver verdict

yeh, usada have given 6 months a few times for ostarine contamination. but this is nevada, usada have not yet rules
Are you really so dense that you believe NSAC, UFC, and USADA dont work together?because god damn you are stupid if that's the case

Are you really so dense that you believe NSAC, UFC, and USADA dont work together?because god damn you are stupid if that's the case

welcome to my ignore list. i have no time for people who cannot be civil

Machida's issue has nothing to do how bad the drug is or whatever. It is pretty much he admitted taking it and filling out in the form he was taking it. In future, just deny deny deny until they lower the charge. They judge guilt by how much more likely by accident that you consumed the PED.
To confess is just about the worst thing these fools can do.

1) Blame tainted supplements
2) Snitch
3) ????
4) Profit!

Why can't these guys just own up to cheating? Why do they always blame a tainted substance when MANY other fighters aren't having this issue?

<mma1><CroCop1>

<DC-Champ>

Ostarine? Isn't that too light. Like a 10% effect of a legit steroid?
It is very good for healing injuries. Also these things do really work if you get legit ostarine. I would say 50% of steroids gains with much less side effects.

Weird how lenient USADA is being here. Wonder how Nevada will deal with this.

Kid gets way to much hype/attention for someone that hasn't beaten anyone near top 200.

Weird how lenient USADA is being here. Wonder how Nevada will deal with this.

this WASNT usada.

this WAS nevada

TS knows this but wants to confuse people..

<{cruzshake}>

or were you being sarcastic?

this WASNT usada.

this WAS nevada

TS knows this but wants to confuse people..

<{cruzshake}>

or were you being sarcastic?

I believe you are mistaken friend. USADAs decision is final.

USADA on the UFC is a farce. Dana's favorites will be getting off light while everyone else has to play by the rules. The game is rigged now and they're not even trying to hide it.
so sean o'malley and tim means are dana's favorites, or do we determine who his favorites are simply by the usada penalty (of course this wasn't even usada's penalty).

I believe you are mistaken friend. USADAs decision is final.

usada have not rendered a decision yet. that was not his usada hearing or usada suspension

Back