Sean O'Malley hits harder than Woodley

That was a good hit not gonna lie.

Still I wonder how accurate this shit is. It doesn’t make sense that Derrick Lewis only hit 15 points higher. That’s only like 1% higher lol.

I did see Lewis punch though he hit it like shit.

People are gonna hate because he looks like stoner disco Stu and the UFC is pushing him hard

But his fights are fun so I can forgive the kid looking like an idiot

O’Malley getting all the fucking hype and promotion nowadays. The more i see of him outside the cage, the less i want to see to be honest.

On topic: people seem to take results from that machine a run with them. Don’t.

Tyron hit with his right but it was just after the shoulder surgery. Now he probably hits 999 :D

Sugary Sean Omalley look like datch woman Foxy Cleopatra

d1e6c6830f0aedb181f421287be739f0.jpg

it's that afro powa

Still I wonder how accurate this shit is. It doesn’t make sense that Derrick Lewis only hit 15 points higher. That’s only like 1% higher lol.

It's not accurate at all.

Rose scored an 850...

These machines are stupid and prove nothing. Extremely inaccurate way of measuring power.

respect the man walking down the street in panties and a top hat and forget the man in the suit.
I never understood this point of view. Sure, the man in the panties and top hat has his own thing going on, but it only works because everyone else is wearing a suit. Hipsters need the squares, because theirs is a dependent subculture.

People are gonna hate because he looks like stoner disco Stu and the UFC is pushing him hard

But his fights are fun so I can forgive the kid looking like an idiot
And dramatic AF. Watching him sprain his ankle was like watching the torture scene from Braveheart.

d5e8879d81a63316bcd49650ce09ae28f356265f.gif

Not many fighters can be Oscar worthy and:

<{JustBleed}>

Funniest things was Gus was so low, even after taking two shots, that he does not even appear on the list.

Also funny that O'Malley beat Evander Holyfield:

<{MingNope}>

MMA bantamweights punching power > Hall Of Fame heavyweight boxers

Last edited:

The “power” is measured on how fast the bag hits a sensor at top of the machine. If you hit upwards you’ll get a higher score, like how Gus punched straight/slightly downwards and got a lower score. If you slap them in the right place you’ll get a high score.

Back