Media Sean O'Malley: Conor McGregor "Just Jealous Of My Success" After Conor Ripped Past Steroid Bust

LOL scrawny dorks are funny. They like to stick up for the skinny's like them no matter how dumb they look.
<{MingNope}>
Elaborate on how you think Conor would beat Sean. It's 2024 dude and Conor is a long time alcoholic and drug addict who went through an injury that most fighters never recover from. He would be fighting a championship level fighter who has better movement and is faster than him.

Height/reach is about the same. The weight would only be a benefit for Conor if he can effectively grapple which I doubt because of the substance abuse problems, the injury, the time away from the sport, the fuck you money he has so I don't know how serious he takes mma anymore, and his age. The weight would benefit him if he can land on Sean but I doubt that too also because of the reasons I just talked about.

It's not 2015 anymore and Conor looks like utter shit.

conor's peak is still better than suga's ever wat

merob wrestlefucks either into oblivion. money can’t change that :smug:

Honestly at this point Omalley knocks him out easy

Sean's PED usage doesn't get enough attention. He popped twice.
Ostarine isnt a PED that anyone wants to take

Not only are the effects mediocre, but it's extremely easily detectable, long lasting.

There's just no reason. Anyone who wants to hop on a little gear, especially someone with money and connections can get something with an infinitely better profile.

It's commonly found in tainted supplements, even random stuff you might buy from whole foods because 90% of the products we buy come from China, who don't have the strict standards we do when it comes to hygiene and cleanliness.

A company who sells dozens of herbs, plant extracts and greens might also be selling sarms and everything gets mixed in the same area.

It's one of the few things we can be comfortable writing off as a tainted supplements. Especially when found in such miniscule amounts, that's why they only get 6 month suspensions.

Ostarine isnt a PED that anyone wants to take

Not only are the effects mediocre, but it's extremely easily detectable, long lasting.

There's just no reason. Anyone who wants to hop on a little gear, especially someone with money and connections can get something with an infinitely better profile.

It's commonly found in tainted supplements, even random stuff you might buy from whole foods because 90% of the products we buy come from China, who don't have the strict standards we do when it comes to hygiene and cleanliness.

A company who sells dozens of herbs, plant extracts and greens might also be selling sarms and everything gets mixed in the same area.

It's one of the few things we can be comfortable writing off as a tainted supplements. Especially when found in such miniscule amounts, that's why they only get 6 month suspensions.
This is actually true. What I don’t get is why successful fighters keep buying the cheap crap.

This is actually true. What I don’t get is why successful fighters keep buying the cheap crap.
It's a hassle

Having to get everything certified

Plus it limits the amount of supplements you can take from a wider array of sources.

In the future that prob won't be the case, but right now only a few companies are certifying their stuff.

I'm assuming it costs more as well.

I think that's a big reason why the ufc partnered with Thorne to begin with.

Good company and good ethics, plus free for the fighters.

But still, it kinda limits options

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back