Sean O’Malley says he’s fighting in the co-main event of UFC 229

This is actually only interesting news because, if true, it pretty much confirms Khabib vs Conor is on.

"Who would you want in the co-main Conor?"

"Nobody who's stealing my spotlight. What about that kid with my tattoos? He loves me. Let's show people that even other fighters wanna be like me."

Overrated guy, he is good but not great. Needs 2-3 more years. He will get crushed by any top 20
People who call young, green up and coming fighters with a ton of potential "overrated" are idiots

I just don’t see the hype. He’s got some flashy striking but he’s definitely not PPV co-main event worthy at this point.

If they wanna push him he should be Prelim main event. Whatever though he’ll probably get wrestlefcked on PPV and derailed
Not everyone Is a good judge of potential unfortunately

I think he's gonna be a monster In time personally

White Privilege at it's finest....ladies and gentlemen.

They tried this with Sage,PVZ...Hoping to get another Conor/Ronda...and that totally backfired.

White privilege can't be denied anymore, it's obvious as fuck that they give huge opportunities to White Fighters who show talent but still haven't proved themselves.....It's not a fucking coincidence at all.

They tried this with Sage,PVZ...Hoping to get another Conor/Ronda...and that totally backfired.

White privilege can't be denied anymore, it's obvious as fuck that they give huge opportunities to White Fighters who show talent but still haven't proved themselves.....It's not a fucking coincidence at all.

Or you know, maybe they give opportunities to fighters who fans are interested in. Stylebender is main eventing a card in his 3rd UFC fight, Ngannou was pushed as the next HW king, he just couldnt win.

Sage was on Dana show and its most watched one, he had one UFC fight and media couldnt get off his dick and stop writing about him and fans couldnt stop talking about him. PVZ last Fox main event was most watched in years.

Its about people giving a shit about you, if they do you'll get the opportunities white or black, male or female. People give a shit about this kid, same with last Stylebender. Maybe they'll live up to the hype or maybe they wont.

Or you know, maybe they give opportunities to fighters who fans are interested in. Stylebender is main eventing a card in his 3rd UFC fight, Ngannou was pushed as the next HW king, he just couldnt win.

Sage was on Dana show and its most watched one, he had one UFC fight and media couldnt get off his dick and stop writing about him and fans couldnt stop talking about him. PVZ last Fox main event was most watched in years.

Its about people giving a shit about you, if they do you'll get the opportunities white or black, male or female. People give a shit about this kid, same with last Stylebender. Maybe they'll live up to the hype or maybe they wont.

You know that the UFC #1 fanbase is Young White American Males....right?....I wonder who will they like? Hmmm Probably a White guy with potential like Sean O'Malley who reminds them of their golden boy Conor....It's not a coincidence at all,bro.

Ngannou, actually proved himself, he actually fought himself the way up and HW is a weak fucking division...Stylebender is main eventing a Shitty event that no one will see? Sorry but it's not as good as UFC 229 Co-Mainevent.

I wonder why it was the most watched Dana Show...I wonder why the media couldn't get off his dick.....Could it be, it's because he is a shredded white guy, that has talent?....

Again I wonder why PVZ Main eventing was the most watched in years....Perhaps White women/men like pretty white girls who fight?

The point is clear bro...Most White people give a shit about white fighters.....Thus White fighters are pushed more...Dana/WME aren't stupid, they know this is the truth.

It's obvious as fuck.

Did anyone know that Sean smokes weed? That’s so super cool.

Wtf? I like the flashy kid but co-main no fucking way or weak as fuck card.

Guess you haven't been watching the contender series

Well if he’s the best they can do for a co main I won’t be buying it.

Guess you haven't been watching the contender series
Is that a reference to greg hardy?

He's an Ex NFL player who was pretty good.....That's why he is getting the attention...He isn't some unknown black guy who is gonna co-mainevent the biggest card of the year...If conor vs Khabib takes place in it.

I doubt he fights in the co-main event unless Conor is the headliner but he already did fight on a ppv portion of the card and looked like a potential star for the company (especially in the interview with Joe in the end). His chicken legs will hold him down though and he needs to learn how to fight without damaging himself.
What? Doing a post fight interview laying in the ring with a hang nail, that's what star potential is?

Is that a reference to greg hardy?

He's an Ex NFL player who was pretty good.....That's why he is getting the attention...He isn't some unknown black guy who is gonna co-mainevent the biggest card of the year...If conor vs Khabib takes place in it.
No a bunch black prospects beating the crap out of cans getting contracts. Obvious showcase fights

Back