Crime Seal Team Six Operators Charged with Murder of Green Beret

Could you imagine making 90 grand and coming an inch from death every single day.

You could make more money every year selling fruit at a market.

Nobody joins special forces for the pay.

Maybe in the 1940s but not now.

700 billion a year military budget and soldiers get paid worse than bellator fighters, it is surprising more aren't doing this kind of petty crime or getting caught more often.

They weren't drafted.

Hazing gone wrong... yeah right. They've already been given a huge break with involuntary manslaughter charge and are still walking free awaiting trial. I bet they do 3 years max.

SOCOM is going to have to mitigate this one well.

This is not a good look at all.

RIP to the Army SF Soldier.

From the article :

That's fucked up that they are not incarcerated and have not been drummed out in disgrace.

I’m surprised there even able to be on active duty with everyone knowning what they are being accused of.

Looks like someone watched Platoon too many times.

This is so sad...What a disgrace to our military and the SOF community. There should never be a situation where blue turns against blue.

Their trial would be something like this :

serveimage

serveimage

giphy.gif

Hard to imagine guys willing to murder strangers on command for a paycheck could be so bloodthirsty.

Just doing what their leaders have done but on a smaller scale. Hope those who think these scumbags should hang also think the likes of bush and Blair should be hung too. After all they are responsible for countless troops and god knows how many civilians deaths all in the name of the same thing

The scourge of all society’s strikes again, the ideology that continues to tear the world appart - mammonism

Hazing gone wrong... yeah right. They've already been given a huge break with involuntary manslaughter charge and are still walking free awaiting trial. I bet they do 3 years max.

It's not just involuntary manslaughter. All four of the have been charged with felony murder. Read the charges:

https://news.usni.org/2018/11/15/2-navy-seals-2-marines-charged-murder-green-beret

Conspiracy, Assault
Conspiracy, Obstruction of Justice
Burglary
Felony Murder
Felony Murder, Inherently Dangerous Act; Conspirator
Involuntary Manslaughter
Hazing
False Official Statements

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/15/us/navy-seal-edward-gallagher-isis.html

This dude.

Indiscriminately shooting at unarmed civilians, killing a wounded ISIS member with a knife who was being treated by US Medics.

Then severed the head, held it up, took a picture and did his reenlistment ceremony over the body...

Dude was so out of control other team members fucked up his optics on his rifle to spare people he'd just crank rounds at.

Not to mention the ST6 member who threw a fragmentation grenade in violation of SOP during the rescue of Linda Norgrove, which killed her. Then both he and another SEAL attempted to cover it up by lying about it and only admitted it when shown via drone footage that he did throw the grenade which killed her.

If you make a list of wrongdoings, it's actually quite extensive.

And that's not getting into whole thing about ST6 leaving Combat Controller TSgt Chapman to die during the Battle of Takur Ghar, trying to block his Medal of Honor nomination, then nominating the guy who abandoned him for a MoH instead.

He was a newer Green Beret, that picture on the right is from graduation, in front of the Col. Bull Simons statue.

I did not know him personally - but he had a solid reputation, and working by himself as a new GB where he was at. That's not where we send our problem guys, working around the embassy requires maturity.

I think we will learn factually from trial he was killed to cover up crimes committed by the seals. Likely because he was honest and they were not. I cannot believe they currently free and have been since the crime was committed even though seemingly there's very good evidence they in fact murdered SSG Melgar.

My question is who was the sixth man on the team? In all likelihood SF, but what was he doing while this shitshow was taking place?

Not to mention the ST6 member who threw a fragmentation grenade in violation of SOP during the rescue of Linda Norgrove, which killed her. Then both he and another SEAL attempted to cover it up by lying about it and only admitted it when shown via drone footage that he did throw the grenade which killed her.

If you make a list of wrongdoings, it's actually quite extensive.

And that's not getting into whole thing about ST6 leaving Combat Controller TSgt Chapman to die during the Battle of Takur Ghar, trying to block his Medal of Honor nomination, then nominating the guy who abandoned him for a MoH instead.
Yeah. They have a lot more stains on their records than people like to admit.

Back