Crime Seal Team Six Operators Charged with Murder of Green Beret

Sends these guys out on suicide missions. That way their skills are not going to waste. Maybe take all the ramble rousers and put them on a real life Suicide Squad

SEALS seem to be fucking up publically a LOT the last few years.

Is the victim Mexican? That surname is odd sounding.
This is one of the accused.
21574_eb.png

Logan-Melgar.jpg

I’ve got a friend who did six years as a Ranger, never was in direct combat, geospatial engineer, just got out making 6 figures doing the exact same job.

He was a newer Green Beret, that picture on the right is from graduation, in front of the Col. Bull Simons statue.

I did not know him personally - but he had a solid reputation, and working by himself as a new GB where he was at. That's not where we send our problem guys, working around the embassy requires maturity.

I think we will learn factually from trial he was killed to cover up crimes committed by the seals. Likely because he was honest and they were not. I cannot believe they currently free and have been since the crime was committed even though seemingly there's very good evidence they in fact murdered SSG Melgar.

Seems like something from a movie.

Same pattern is occurring everywhere and people continue to overlook it. Honesty is just not valued or incentivized in our society. It’s just not. Snake oil rules everything.

They should be killed in the exact same way they killed the other man.

Two MARSOC marines were also charged with helping to cover up. Basically the Green Beret discovered the DEVGRU operators were stealing funds meant for informants in Mali and was about to report them. Those involved in the scheme decided to kill him before they got exposed. They strangled him in his sleep and cut his throat open to hide the mark, citing they were giving him first aid.

What do you think? Firing squad or life without parole?

https://theintercept.com/2018/11/16/seal-team-6-green-beret-death/

Kill their families, and let them live. They should suffer.

Hang em in public at their base or send em on a suicide mission Dirty Dozen-style

My friend's cousin joined the military after 9/11, was beat up by his fellow soldiers, moved to a different location, and then killed in duty.

"The four accused special operators and Melgar were serving together on a counterterrorism task force based at the U.S. Embassy in the Malian capital of Bamako. The unit provided intelligence and training for Malian military forces in their battle against Islamic insurgents affiliated with Al Qaeda."

Yes, I know it doesn't count in this case. But, I wonder if they didn't know that at the time they planned the crime.

Back