Seahawks cancel meeting w/ Kaepernick over free speech

El anciano

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So the Seahawks canceled a meeting with Colin Kaepernick today because he wouldnt guarantee them he wouldnt exercise his right to free speech by kneeling in protest of the anthem next year. Never mind the fact he is by far the best qb available and fits their system.

If this is not proof that he is blackballed and the owners only want sheep, then I don't know what is. Congrats to Kaep for standing his ground and not bending over for the Seahawks. I want him to play again, but by now his legacy is secure. And today the Seahawks have egg on their face.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...sit-colin-kaepernick-say-stop-kneeling-anthem

Kaep should go play in the CFL. Trudeau will love him. And there are a ton of liberal Canadiens who like Trudeau.

Seems like they made a wise buisiness decision.

The Seattle Seahawks should be charged with a hate crime and discrimination in my opinion.

I'm sure all my fellow Washingtonians agree.

No but seriously...

I support his 1st Amendment rights. disagree with his decision and why he's doing it though.

As for the Seahawks, I hope they fucking fire Blair.

So they don't want to hire someone that is a liability and will hurt the ticket sales .

No but seriously...

I support his 1st Amendment rights. disagree with his decision and why he's doing it though.

As for the Seahawks, I hope they fucking fire Blair.

It is his right and a club asking him not to do that is reasonable.

The Seattle Seahawks should be charged with a hate crime and discrimination in my opinion.

I'm sure all my fellow Washingtonians agree.

I think their upcoming season will be a good enough punishment.

He exercised his rights and is now dealing with the consequences. Now Ingrahm getting boycotted, an absolute travesty of justice!!

No right to free speech at work. Simple as that. Good riddance.

Fuck you. take his ass back.

He would get lynched stepping a foot inside Minnesota again

Also, I can't believe the broadcasting team for the Vikings vs Saints playoff game this year showing a Gary Anderson/Blair Walsh montage of missed game winning field goals in playoffs right before Kai Forbath stepped up for a 50 yarder with 90 seconds left, especially after he'd missed one earlier in the game

I had ptsd flashbacks

Fuck you. take his ass back.
source.gif

Never had a job that didn't restrict my speech and behavior. Never had one that allowed for using my employer as a platform for personal political views. If I told my prospective employer I'd be uncooperative and associating them with anti-American sentiment I would expect to not be hired.

Last edited:
He would get lynched stepping a foot inside Minnesota again

Also, I can't believe the broadcasting team for the Vikings vs Saints playoff game this year showing a Gary Anderson/Blair Walsh montage of missed game winning field goals in playoffs right before Kai Forbath stepped up for a 50 yarder with 90 seconds left, especially after he'd missed one earlier in the game

I had ptsd flashbacks

hahahahah

I just remember (I think it was 2 or 3 years ago).

Seahwaks were playing the Vikings in the playoffs, and Vikings drove down the field in the 4th. way within field goal range, like a chip shot... with seconds on the clock, and at this point I was like, "oh well...it was a good season..."

and then Blair FUCKING TANKS IT!! hahahaha

and then we sign him.

Did the Seahawks say no on Janikowski? I think Seabass is good for a few more years.

Sorry I had to show this choke once again........
jQZTHM2.gif

Back