Sea Lion Grabs Girl.

Haha you telling me these people filming and screaming OMG OMG OMG couldn't help at all?

Could not be any truer:
0heNRRK.png

i know @Zookeeper Gabe is more of a terrestrial animal guy but lets get his view on this.
It's exactly the type of thing that happens when you habituate a wild animal to people feeding it, then tease it and it does something you don't like. She was really, really lucky it didn't grab a mouthful of butt cheek, they have nasty bites.

Little girls are good source of protein and fat.

sea mammals of peace.

Can someone say traumatic moment for a kid. She'll be seeing a shrink later on in life.
After the 4 psychiatric hospitalization brought about by a drunken rampage.
Sock puppets will never be the same to this child.

Last edited:
Parents are tards.

Sea lion pups are adorable!

Sea_Lion_Pup.jpg

Buncha morans. I blame Disney cartoons, and their humanizing of wild critters.

But seriously, wtf is wrong with those parents? A 300lbs (?) predator is eyeballing your kid from a few feet away and you just ooh and ahh? Morons.

This happened near me, but I knew it would blow up huge and end up on here. Anyways the saddest part is the pier has become a tourist destination and people are dangling their kids as bait hoping to see the sea lion. I wish I was joking.

steveston-sea-lion.jpg

I heard about this today. I think it happened in Richmond (Canada's China). Props to the old guy for not being a pussy.

Asian people are really fucking stupid in some situations

Back