Scrubs was a funny show

never liked it. same with how I met your mother. lame humor for nerds in their 20s back in the early-mid 2000s

I can't get into how i met ur mother. But scrubs is different humor completely. Only a dumbass would ever compare the two. Lol

I can't get into how i met ur mother. But scrubs is different humor completely. Only a dumbass would ever compare the two. Lol
They have the same type of lame humor. Only a retard bases an opinion of intelligence on someones taste in sitcoms

Like King of Queens I never watched anything but re-runs but enjoyed the ones I watched. The Janitor is on a show called the Middle where his wife is that annoying Mom from everyone loves Raymond, and they have 2 retarded kids and one dumb one.

Like King of Queens I never watched anything but re-runs but enjoyed the ones I watched. The Janitor is on a show called the Middle where his wife is that annoying Mom from everyone loves Raymond, and they have 2 retarded kids and one dumb one.

Yep. And dr cox's wife was whats her name from drew carey show, too.

They have the same type of lame humor. Only a retard bases an opinion of intelligence on someones taste in sitcoms
HIMYM and Scrubs are nothing alike IMO. It's spiritual successor, Cougar Town, was much more in line with Scrubs-like humor.

Yep. And dr cox's wife was whats her name from drew carey show, too.
Yeah, she's married to Bill Lawrence (the creator of Scrubs), so he put her in Scrubs and Cougar Town.

Hard to believe she's 53 now. She was always the hottest on Drew Carrey, Scrubs and Cougar Town IMO.

HIMYM and Scrubs are nothing alike IMO. It's spiritual successor, Cougar Town, was much more in line with Scrubs-like humor.

They clearly aren't, i have no clue how that guy figured that.

Never watched cougar town, but i saw a clip (maybe itt, not sure) of cougar town where most of the scrubs cast showed up and acted like their scrubs characters.

They clearly aren't, i have no clue how that guy figured that.

Never watched cougar town, but i saw a clip (maybe itt, not sure) of cougar town where most of the scrubs cast showed up and acted like their scrubs characters.
It's basically a bunch of rich people sitting around, drinking wine and doing dumb stuff.

The best character was a dog, because he would get his owner a beer whenever he asked.

Yeah, she's married to Bill Lawrence (the creator of Scrubs), so he put her in Scrubs and Cougar Town.

Hard to believe she's 53 now. She was always the hottest on Drew Carrey, Scrubs and Cougar Town IMO.

Ah, thay explains it. So cougar town has similar humor as scrubs? Might have to check it out if so.

And yeah drew carey chick was always hot. Seems cool as well.

in your endo, lol

yea I love this show, didn't realize it was on Netflix until it went back to CC lol

yea, and its nothing like HIMYM, and one blog online doesn't prove otherwise

did come out a little before Chuck did on NBC, some loose similarities there

in your endo, lol

yea I love this show, didn't realize it was on Netflix until it went back to CC lol

yea, and its nothing like HIMYM, and one blog online doesn't prove otherwise

did come out a little before Chuck did on NBC, some loose similarities there

Lol at that first line. The Todd was the shit.

* high five!

Back