Scrubs was a funny show

One of my all time favorite shows. I recently started a series re-watch, as I hadn't seen an episode in years and years(2009?). It still holds up, easily. As Daspy said, equal amounts of campy goofy goodness, balanced by serious feels.

Cox versus Kelso, in a Battle of the Best Diss.

Dr. Cox your name rocks!

Loved Scrubs. Great show, solid characters, and didn't take itself too seriously.

The only thing I'd change about that show was the time filler songs that were supposed to tug your heartstrings but instead totally took me out of the show because, "Jesus, what a terrible band and musical selection."
That was all Braff. He had a deal with the show and chose all the music. He's an indie-heart-tugger type of guy. Not my thing either.

The only thing I'd change about that show was the time filler songs that were supposed to tug your heartstrings but instead totally took me out of the show because, "Jesus, what a terrible band and musical selection."
Hopefully you don't mean Men At Work's Colin Hay.

Or The Worthless Peons.

This was alright, but totally has Zach Braff all over it. "Guys, I need a scene where this band plays in scrubs while I give a monologue over it."

He *can* be alittle pretentious :p

I agree completely. But still i dug that song and that scene. Very happy song.

Scrubs was great during the first few seasons but got stale after a while.

I think it really tries way too hard to be funny and it's not funny at all.

I think it really tries way too hard to be funny and it's not funny at all.

That style of humor probably isn't for everybody. And sure at times it sort of misses the mark. But more often than not i think it's hilarious.

Check out the dr. Cox video i posted a few posts back. U don't think that's funny at all?

Edit: this. U don't think this is funny?

That style of humor probably isn't for everybody. And sure at times it sort of misses the mark. But more often than not i think it's hilarious.

Check out the dr. Cox video i posted a few posts back. U don't think that's funny at all?

Edit: this. U don't think this is funny?

Not really... it's trying way too hard.

never liked it. same with how I met your mother. lame humor for nerds in their 20s back in the early-mid 2000s

I am a Bob Kelso man my self

Back