Scrubs was a funny show

Yeah, been rewatching it and That 70s Show since they put it on CC. Some of my favorite shows.

I was wondering why they got rid of Always Sunny so quickly. They were advertising that "70's, always sunny" commercial for months in advance, and then got rid of Always Sunny within a month or so.

I really don't know. I did notice within about a week though that they were only showing episodes between 3 or so seasons of Sunny. And I'm pretty sure CC had Scrubs entire show which is I think 8 seasons. Maybe they just go where they were playing replays of replays rather quickly

You're a terrible show.

1561b3c63565038b319f79887165d1c3.gif

According to a few medical professionals real life hospital interaction is closer to SCRUBS than it is to GRAY'S ANATOMY. TAKE THAT, SHONDALAND.

The only thing I'd change about that show was the time filler songs that were supposed to tug your heartstrings but instead totally took me out of the show because, "Jesus, what a terrible band and musical selection."

Never thought so when it first aired, kind of just would watch a minute of it here and there, but had a binge of watching it on Netflix. I got bored of it around season 7, but that was probably watching all seasons straight through

I thought it was pretty good. Elliot was a dime

ezgif-1-23f9047053.gif

I'm not a fan but I got forced to sit through every episode and I laughed sometimes. Not my kind of comedy but ain't so bad. Like on a par with Parks and Rec

I use to be a big fan especially regarding the daydream sequences, cast and narration.

63605425550424403442030739_scrubs cover.jpg

Scrubs was ace until the last couple of seasons. The biggest feels moment was when Dr Cox lost his shit after his three transplant patients started dying one by one.

Doctor Turk Turkleton... lol Kelso, you're drunk, go home.

Scrubs was ace until the last couple of seasons. The biggest feels moment was when Dr Cox lost his shit after his three transplant patients started dying one by one.
Which was criticized for being too unrealistic, until the reviewer found out that episode was actually based on a real case.

Back