Scrubs was a funny show

Agent Mulder's Hair

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Started watching it again on comedy central and it's still unique. Offbeat zany humor mixed in with some surprisingly legit drama. It's nowhere near the level of MASH or anything like that, but it's easily the 2nd funniest medical show of all time. And it's very unique in what it does.

Anybody else a fan?

yep. Good amount of cheese and camp. I liked it. Built some great characters that were complex enough to care about but shallow enough to not hate.

Started watching it again on comedy central and it's still unique. Offbeat zany humor mixed in with some surprisingly legit drama. It's nowhere near the level of MASH or anything like that, but it's easily the 2nd funniest medical show of all time. And it's very unique in what it does.

Anybody else a fan?

Favorite show of all time.

I only seen a couple of episodes and I thought it was alright...nothing to scream about imo

I only seen a couple of episodes and I thought it was alright...nothing to scream about imo

It's kind of all over the place in terms of how good each episode is. But the funniest ones are lol funny. It's worth watching more if u haven't seen more than a couple episodes.

It's kind of all over the place in terms of how good each episode is. But the funniest ones are lol funny. It's worth watching more if u haven't seen more than a couple episodes.
The one person that I found to really make me laugh was the rude angry maintenance man

One of my all time favorite shows. I recently started a series re-watch, as I hadn't seen an episode in years and years(2009?). It still holds up, easily. As Daspy said, equal amounts of campy goofy goodness, balanced by serious feels.

Cox versus Kelso, in a Battle of the Best Diss.

i work in a hospital, wear scrubs.
Can confirm acute staffwide wackiness and rampant fucking

Last edited:
Cox and "janitor" are the best from the show.

Still pissed they canceled it's always sunny in Philadelphia to put scrubs back on though.

One of my favorite shows. Good humor and some legit feels.

Dude that one where brendan frasier was

dead the whole time. And jd asked cox who are u talking to right now? :eek:

I wasn't expecting that from a show like scrubs. Was blown away.

There's also one with michael j fox that brought the feels big time. I can't name another show that can be that goofy yet that heartfelt.

Dude that one where brendan frasier was

dead the whole time [/spoile
I wasn't expecting that from a show like scrubs. Was blown away.

There's also one with michael j fox that brought the feels big time. I can't name another show that can be that goofy yet that heartfelt.
Yea when cox is talking to him at his funeral caught me off guard.

Yeah, been rewatching it and That 70s Show since they put it on CC. Some of my favorite shows.

Cox and "janitor" are the best from the show.

Still pissed they canceled it's always sunny in Philadelphia to put scrubs back on though.

I was wondering why they got rid of Always Sunny so quickly. They were advertising that "70's, always sunny" commercial for months in advance, and then got rid of Always Sunny within a month or so.

Back