Scripted UFC fights for winning bets

Tbh it´d be very dumb to fix the diaz, conor fight with so much focus. it´d be much better to fix a prelim "noone gives a shit about" fight.

The fight that was fixed was a UFC fight. Kuntz Vs Bang.

Wasn't UFC that tried to fix it, if that's what you were asking. It was some "organisation".
Read up on it, wasn't aware thank you. From what I can find it was supposed to be a fixed fight with bang losing but people got suspicious and they fought for real with bang winning.

So in the end no script.

Even full-length it's obvious that Shamrock was just expecting Ace to tee off on him. Shamrock is a prime example of someon took a lot of dives throughout his career.

huh? he was going for a heel hook and got caught, he still ended up getting the takedown. if you watch he was about to drop then sees franklin bout to throw and sort of freezes half way between wanting to stand and defend and half way between continuing the drop so it looks awkward. If his goal was to throw the fight he would have acted dazed/rocked there instead of flawlessly finishing the single

9itn6a.gif

Read up on it, wasn't aware thank you. From what I can find it was supposed to be a fixed fight with bang losing but people got suspicious and they fought for real with bang winning.

So in the end no script.

Bang got cold feet when Dana asked him about it, from what I understand. Bang had even bet some of his own money (like $40k or something) on the fight and ended up losing it.

Back