Screw all of you - just keep talking about Planet of the @%@%@% apes

Which movies do you sincerely enjoy the most?

• Total voters
Any LoTR's movie make $2 Billion?;)

Lol fuck you got me. Honestly i like most the marvel movies and they are fun i just dont think any of the movies are great. They are essentially the best version of summer blockbusters. They're put together well, have great action, and a little side comedy but nothing ever blows me away but then again like i said i am behind so maybe some of the newer ones do that.

Lol fuck you got me. Honestly i like most the marvel movies and they are fun i just dont think any of the movies are great. They are essentially the best version of summer blockbusters. They're put together well, have great action, and a little side comedy but nothing ever blows me away but then again like i said i am behind so maybe some of the newer ones do that.

dude watch the new movies

Star Wars is a meme these days. MCU > SW and its not even close. SW lives off it's name alone while the MCU actually produces great films.

that being said, i think star wars has more potential but disney keeps producing underwhelming movies. hence my disappointment, no other saga has rubbed me the wrong way like star wars has. especially the recent films, spending a year thinking about theories that were much more badass than the shit we got.

that being said, i think star wars has more potential but disney keeps producing underwhelming movies. hence my disappointment, no other saga has rubbed me the wrong way like star wars has. especially the recent films, spending a year thinking about theories that were much more badass than the shit we got.

Like "Who is Snoke, so mysterious, let's speculate endlessly all over the internet about it with delight"

Fuck you he's dead and you'll never find out who he is

Like "Who is Snoke, so mysterious, let's speculate endlessly all over the internet about it with delight"

Fuck you he's dead and you'll never find out who he is
lmfao exactly

Planet of the Apes franchise shits all over Marvel, Star Wars, DC, Star Trek or any other property.
e0abc6c000dcef1c3bad0961f183e0b0.jpg
Better movies than contemporary Star Wars, all of marvel, and the rest of em

Planet of the Apes is hot garbage, I will never understand how people like that shit.

Planet of the Apes is hot garbage, I will never understand how people like that shit.
and Star Wars isnt? All 3 iterations are corny and boring. I do admit that writers have built an intriguing world into the expanded universe and backstories, but those don't make it to film. MCU movies were competent yet soulless blockbusters until it elevated the genre with Civil War-Ragnarok-Infinity War trilogy. Previously, all other Thors, Capt America and Avengers movies sucked.

The Apes trilogy is objectively superior. In the superhero genre, they are matched only by The Dark Knight, X2, and Homecoming.

Planet of the Apes movies are some of the most forgettable movies I have ever seen.

Any LoTR's movie make $2 Billion?;)
With 18 movies and new focus on international box office, the comparison isn’t fair. Though, with inflation, ROTK did 1.5 billion.

But what Disney has done with marvel is money making genius. But outside 5-6 of the films, I don’t think they’re particularly good.

With 18 movies and new focus on international box office, the comparison isn’t fair. Though, with inflation, ROTK did 1.5 billion.

But what Disney has done with marvel is money making genius. But outside 5-6 of the films, I don’t think they’re particularly good.

Infinity War did two Billion plus by itself. Almost the same total as all three LoTR movies.

and Star Wars isnt? All 3 iterations are corny and boring. I do admit that writers have built an intriguing world into the expanded universe and backstories, but those don't make it to film. MCU movies were competent yet soulless blockbusters until it elevated the genre with Civil War-Ragnarok-Infinity War trilogy. Previously, all other Thors, Capt America and Avengers movies sucked.

The Apes trilogy is objectively superior. In the superhero genre, they are matched only by The Dark Knight, X2, and Homecoming.

<TrumpWrong1>

Quality is subjective, by definition. Unless there is a vast gulf between what is being compared. You can say that Godfather is objectively better than Analyse This, for example. But no such gulf exists between the Apes trilogy and the MCU.

Infinity War did two Billion plus by itself. Almost the same total as all three LoTR movies.
Not by itself. It had 18 (or some) other movies before it, lol.
What did the third marvel film do? 600 million?

But infinity war is an event movie like no other, no doubt about it. LOTRs were “event” films too, but the momentum marvel has right now is nuts. Either way, infinity wars made more money. So have a lot of other marvel films. Aren’t there 2-3 in thr top 10 for box office records? It’s impressive. The movies as a whole, I think, are less impressive.

<TrumpWrong1>

Quality is subjective, by definition. Unless there is a vast gulf between what is being compared. You can say that Godfather is objectively better than Analyse This, for example. But no such gulf exists between the Apes trilogy and the MCU.
Agree. I think the best of the MCU aren’t far behind other great franchise films, though I’d say the LOTR films are of a higher quality than the mcu, dc (duh), apes, and HP films. But the gulf you mentioned certainly doesn’t exist here.

And while some of these movies are fantasy or sci fi, they aren’t the same in tone or in ideas. MCU movies aren’t trying tondo what LOTR or thr Apes films are doing. This makes equal comparison that much more complicated

Back