Screw all of you - just keep talking about Planet of the @%@%@% apes

Which movies do you sincerely enjoy the most?

• Total voters
MCU doesn't have a movie as good as Empire Strikes Back IMO, but as a series it's far more consistent. Less than half of Star Wars films are worth watching.

Hey, John Wang

Focus up

We're comparing the MCU to Star Wars, everyone knows DC is inferior to both

Is that really John Wang?

Thanks for the heads up

Just put that piece of shit loser on ignore

Is that really John Wang?

Thanks for the heads up

Just put that piece of shit loser on ignore

Ha! I been calling Overpressure by John Wang as a nick name cause I find him at an all time level of incoherencey

The real John wang is Elon Musk

This. I don't care for the original movies, but the 2011-17 movies, I must say, make up my favorite movie Trilogy of all time.
Do you not like the very first film from 1968? The sequels were mostly really shitty, but the first is an all time classic and holds up very well IMO.

Even after those underwhelmed, the brand still had enough power to make TFA the biggest movie in the world.
I keep seeing people say this.

Force Awakens was never the biggest movie. It was always behind Titanic and Avatar, and adjusted for inflation it's behind the original Star Wars.
It's almost like examples standing in direct contrast of eachother. Star Wars was something you had to TRY to not make money with. Marvel was something no one thought would make back it's FX budget let alone profit as whole. Now we're at the point where Antman and The Wasp might double the opening of a Han Solo movie. If you said that 20 years ago, people would think you were high.
Yeah Star Wars has been riding high on the success of the OT for decades. The prequels and Disney sequels did well only because of the enduring popularity of the OT.

Meanwhile Marvel Studios started out with a moderate hit in Iron Man, and built their audience up, culminating in their most successful movie yet.

{<jordan}

The Troll is strong with this one!

no troll. The story telling and connecting all the pieces together in done beautifully in the 3 prequels. Watching Adkin turn to vade is better than watching White turn to Hiesnburg

I keep seeing people say this.

Force Awakens was never the biggest movie. It was always behind Titanic and Avatar, and adjusted for inflation it's behind the original Star Wars.

Meant opening weekend. A good reflection how many people are in right away just based on brand value.

The three original Star Wars movies are my favorite by far, but every other Star Wars movie is below almost any MCU movie. The Last Jedi absolutely killed the franchise for me. I'll take Star Wars still, just because I love the original trilogy so much.

This is exactly How I feel and I love marvel and marvel comics.

The OT is my number one favorite though. Nothing is better.

Do you not like the very first film from 1968? The sequels were mostly really shitty, but the first is an all time classic and holds up very well IMO.
I will say that I enjoyed the first film. The series is ruined by the subsequent movies.
Irradiated albinos with psychic power who worship a bomb. It really is something to succeed in making the audience accept a world overrun by intelligent apes, and then with that level of acceptance, make something that would be considered ridiculous in that same movie.

SW has SO MUCH potential, but they’ve squandered it on TLJ.

I don't want to derail the thread but the Planet of the Apes Trilogy has some of the best character development around. They really nailed the heartfelt aspect of these CGI creations.

Caesar has more character development than regular human beings in film.

Original Trilogy & Prequel Trilogy >>> Disney’s Overblown Avengers & SJW “Star Wars”

Talk about it. Get into fights among yourselves

th

I love the thread title, major improvement.

<Goldie11>

Back